Elizabeth Henson Photos

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Elizabeth Henson Photos

A fun loving Wedding and Portrait photographer in Virginia Beach. I love getting to know my clients and I consider my style very artistic, organic, and emotional. Make sure to watch my video if you want to get to know me a little bit more and this passion I get to call my business!

18 Reviews for Elizabeth Henson Photos

18 Elizabeth Henson Photos Reviews

Kate
Kate

Married on 05/11/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer in VB!

Elizabeth is just the best, hands down. She is so fast and efficient and she takes the most beautiful photos. She is extremely easy and fun to work with and is very responsive to emails. I thought ... Read more taking engagement photos would feel awkward but she made us feel natural and at ease and it really showed in our photos. She was also incredible as a wedding photographer because she is so fast and we didn't feel like we were standing around for ages taking all of our portraits/bridal party/family photos. The photos she takes are gorgeous and we frequently get told that both our engagement and wedding photos belong in a magazine. I highly recommend her!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/06/2018

We had our engagement session last night with Elizabeth and we are speechless! She was amazing! If you are looking for a photograph, stop -- and book with Elizabeth. She was professional, fun, and ... Read more made it the best engagement session ever! We had our two dogs involved in our shoot, and she was perfect with them! Elizabeth responds to your emails almost instantly! Seriously, if you are looking for a photographer - you have found her!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/01/2018

Elizabeth Henson was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and she was absolutely incredible. She captured every moment perfectly on our wedding day. Every-time I look at the photos ... Read more I feel like I am re-living my perfect day. She caught every detail small or big; she captured everything. I am so thankful we met this insanely talented person. Not only did she give us more than we EVER could have expected with her photos and time, she also gave us a new amazing friendship that we are going to cherish forever. If you are looking for an incredibly talented photographer who takes the time to get to know you and what you like and then uses that to capture YOU in every photo in the perfect way, Elizabeth Henson is your girl. She is the best of the best.