Elizabeth Johns

Ardmore, PA · View map · Visit website

About Elizabeth Johns

Elizabeth Johns is a new concept bridal company that is located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. The couture bridal boutique offers their customers highly sought-after designers and the finest accessories from designers such as Reem Acra, Liancarlo, Carolina Herrera, Romona Keveza, and more. The consultants at the by appointment-only salon make sure that every client feels special from the moment they walk in. You’ll be treated to fresh robes to make you comfortable, champagne to celebrate your purchase, and much more. The experienced staff is there to learn about you and your expectations and to help you find a dress that makes you feel beautiful.

In addition to wedding gowns, Elizabeth Johns has stunning dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. Once you’ve found your dress, the staff can provide alterations and is able to fully customize a garment if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for. After your wedding day, you’ll be able to take your dress back to Elizabeth Johns to be cleaned and preserved. The salon receives new inventory monthly and seasonally to ensure they always have the latest trends. Elizabeth Johns offers the following items:

• Bridal belts

Samantha
Featured
Samantha

Married on 10/27/2018

The best bridal salon in the Philly area!

I cannot praise Elizabeth Johns enough! Shopping for my gown was one of my first activities during my wedding planning process, and I'm so happy I decided to stop by Elizabeth Johns. I visited their ... Read more Ardmore salon a few times, and also checked out another salon, but ended up finding the one at EJ. The appointment experience is a dream. Whether you have a smaller budget or can buy the most expensive dress they offer, they treat everyone with the same amazing service. Once I said yes, they popped champagne for me and my family/friends who had joined me that day. A few days after I made the purchase, I received a handwritten thank you from my stylist, Marina. It made the whole experience even more special! I also did my alterations there, and they were so easy. Kathy was the sweetest, and made my dress fit perfectly! I love that the final appointment is the week of the wedding, so they can see if any last minute adjustments need to be made to ensure you have the best possible fit for your wedding day. I would 100% recommend Elizabeth Johns to anyone looking for their dream gown and A+ service.

West
West Walsh

Getting married on 07/04/2020

The only salon you need to visit

Elizabeth Johns meets every bridal expectation you could ever want for a bride. Their website is so helpful with the shopping process - I appreciated that I could find a plethora of dresses within my ... Read more budget and know that the salon would have them to try. Their appointment system allows you to save the dresses so your consultant can get an idea of your taste and style prior to your arrival. I had the pleasure of working with Marina and immediately after our initial conversation, she had several dresses ready for me to try. I tried them all on and purchased the first one. It was a dream come true - I'm so grateful for Marina and her team. I found the dress of my dreams!

A
Alyssa Depte

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Bought my dress here

I had the best experience at Elizabeth Johns. Staff is very friendly. I tried on about 10-15 dresses. I went with my first choice! Staff made me feel very welcomed and gave me great tips. I can't wait ... Read more for my fitting!