Elizabeth Lee Millen Images

Lockport, NY · View map

About Elizabeth Lee Millen Images

Hello & thank you for visiting my storefront on Weddingwire.com!

I'm Elizabeth, owner & photographer of Elizabeth Lee Millen Images, www.elmimages.com. I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your day & what you are looking for in a photographer. I can guarantee that with me capturing your day you will not be disappointed. I love everything from the moments of getting ready right on through to party time when you hit the dance floor, as well as all the other important beautiful moments in between.

Packages available beginning at $2250, including hours of coverage & all final high resolutions professional digital images, as well as other great benefits with your investment in me, Elizabeth Lee Millen Images.

Please contact me through Weddingwire to find out more about a what I can offer you!

Good luck with your search & I hope to hear from you!

9 Reviews for Elizabeth Lee Millen Images

9 Elizabeth Lee Millen Images Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 11/14/2015

ELM Images was better than I could have imagined! From the very beginning, Liz worked with us to make sure every bit of our photography experience was perfect. The pictures were fantastic; exactly ... Read more what I was hoping for and more! On our wedding day, Liz, Andy, and Lisa were constantly checking small details and taking care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They went above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer. Liz even went so far as to help me pick a florist, which turned out awesome as well! I'm so impressed with every bit of her business and would recommend her to any couple looking for a stress-free, personal photography experience with amazing results!

User6052990

2+ years ago

Working with Elizabeth Lee Millen Images was an absolute pleasure. From the first meeting I felt comfortable that she would capture my day beautifully. Liz was always available and answered any ... Read more questions I had. They were on time and met every timeline they said they would. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their engagement and/or wedding photo's done by a professional you can count. I will use them for all my special events in the future.

L
Leah

Married on 10/09/2015

Liz and Andy are the best duo I've ever worked with! They made the day so relaxing and it showed in the pictures (which turned out fantastic!). I'm so glad we chose them! Read more Liz and Andy are the best duo I've ever worked with! They made the day so relaxing and it showed in the pictures (which turned out fantastic!). I'm so glad we chose them!