Elizabeth Manor Country Club

Portsmouth, VA · View map · Visit website

About Elizabeth Manor Country Club

Elizabeth Manor Country Club is a waterfront, golf club wedding venue located in Portsmouth, Virginia. Their goal is to make your planning process as simple as possible, while providing you with the wedding of your dreams. Located on the Elizabeth River, this country club provides the perfect backdrop for your big day.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue provides breathtaking locations for you to wed, whether indoors or out. Their well-manicured fairways, views of the Elizabeth River, and lush tree landscape offer the ideal outdoor location for couples who want to wed in nature. Indoors, couples can make use of Elizabeth Manor Country Club’s elegant facility. With a neutral color scheme, you can decorate the space to match you desired wedding colors and theme.

Couples can make use of the Banquet Hall for their wedding celebration. This space allows couples to host up to 150 guests for dinner. It features white, brick walls that add a classic yet rustic chic feel to the room.

Elizabeth Manor Country Club will provide you with the finest amenities, food, and service, ensuring your big day goes off without a hitch. While their banquet space and outdoor ceremony locations are suitable for sophisticated weddings, they are also fitting for more low-key, simple weddings. Their team will work closely with you no matter the type of wedding you are dreaming of. Couples can work with Clubhouse & Special Events Director Rebecca Gallardo to help plan their special day.

In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this venue is also available to host bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. They can provide you with a variety of event items to enhance the atmosphere of your day, including aisle runners, an altar/arch, chairs, chair covers, a dance floor, decor, a tent, and much more. Elizabeth Manor Country Club offers the following services:

• Cleanup
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup

Cuisine

This venue can prepare a variety of dishes to suit your tastes and preferences. The couple is invited to a tasting to ensure the menu is everything they hoped it to be. You can choose from a buffet, cocktail reception, family-style dinner, plated dinner, and stations for your reception meal. Their menu features options such as herb roasted turkey breast, prime rib, Cajun catfish, and lamb chops. Interested couples may also add a cash or open bar to their celebration. Food and beverage items include but are not limited to:

• Barware

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was at Elizabeth Manor in July and everything was perfect! I was adamant about having the ceremony and reception in the same place because we had a lot of out-of-town guests and we didn’t ... Read more want them having to travel from the ceremony to the reception. Anne and her crew set the room up one way for the ceremony and then flipped the room right before cocktail hour to turn it into a beautiful reception space! The servers were quick when bringing dinner out and were accessible when we needed them. There is a beautiful outdoor area that overlooks the water, and it provided an amazing backdrop when we took pictures after the ceremony. The meal prices are unbeatable and every plate I saw was nearly cleared when my husband and I walked around to talk to our guests. Elizabeth Manor provided all of our linens, plates, and silverware. They also ordered our chair covers for us from their outside vendor. I loved how easy it was to contact Anne with my many questions in the months and weeks leading up to our ceremony; she always responded right away and her crew was at the venue all day of the wedding to help us set up. There are two large ladies/men’s rooms where we were able to get ready before the ceremony, and they even have cabinets with locks for you to lock away your belongings if you want to keep them safe while you’re getting married. People have asked me what I would have changed about our wedding day if I could. My answer is always: nothing! Everything was perfect on the happiest day of our lives.

J
Jamie

Married on 08/19/2018

The venue was absolutely gorgeous! The event coordinator was very helpful throughout the entire process! And the food was amazing! Very recommended! Read more The venue was absolutely gorgeous! The event coordinator was very helpful throughout the entire process! And the food was amazing! Very recommended!

E
Erin

Married on 11/24/2012

Rebecca is one of the hardest working people we have ever come across! She is very friendly, realistic, helpful, and honest. You will not find a better deal in the Hampton Roads area! The venue is on ... Read more on beautiful grounds, on the river... absolutely beautiful. The banquet room is nice enough... really nothing too fancy, but does the job. It has more character than a big hotel banquet room, and it was perfect for us. The outdoor area is perfect for having your ceremony... the pictures are absolutely stunning! We had a fall wedding, so we have great pics on the water with the leaves changing in the background. Loved it! The staff there was wonderful. ALL of my guests commented to me on how good the food was!! The chef is also great about any ideas.. he did a wonderful stuffed squash for me and my vegetarian friends! The pricing is very up front, not a bunch of extra charges for little things. It's a great place to have a beautiful wedding, even on a budget!