Elizabeth Massa Photography

Princeton, NJ · View map

About Elizabeth Massa Photography

Elizabeth Massa Photography: documenting the events of your life

Elizabeth Massa is an internationally trained documentary photographer who brings the experience of fine art study and field work to capture the emotion and moments of your event. Using her relaxed and natural style, she offers the creative alternative for celebration and wedding coverage. Elizabeth is also available for portraits, assignments and day in the life family sessions. While based in Princeton, New Jersey, Elizabeth is available for travel worldwide.

I shoot in the moment because life happens quickly. As a documentarian work with people in their own environments. I am trained to listen and look and notice the details. I feel that there is often great significance not only in what people do, but how they do it. I strive to make images that are both informal and natural. I believe that photographs should convey emotion and a sense of time and place. There is great power in photographs. They are at once silent and have the power to speak loudly. Photographs are a way of documenting people's stories and of preserving memory.

Elizabeth Massa Photography:
documenting the events of your life

2 Reviews for Elizabeth Massa Photography

2 Elizabeth Massa Photography Reviews

D
David

Married on 10/10/2015

After speaking with a number of photographers, we were concerned that we would never find the perfect fit. Fortunately, Liz was recommended by our caterer and our search was over. Liz was extremely ... Read more personable during our initial conversation and most importantly, she was very sincere about her approach. From beginning to end, Liz was unobtrusive and sensitive to our request that the guests never feel like they were being disrupted. We gave her very little direction and allowed her to take whatever pictures she felt were appropriate. We were much more focused on capturing the spirit as opposed to specific shots. Liz understood that completely and really delivered. I would highly recommend her to anyone for weddings as well as her other services.

S
Stefania

Married on 11/05/2011

Elizabeth is a breath of fresh air to work with -she is so incredibly sweet and so creative, as soon as I met her I knew I wanted to work with her for my wedding. She did a fantastic job the day of ... Read more and got every shot we needed; I would be with a friend or family and turn to look for her to get a photo and she would be right there snapping away! I have nothing but good things to say about her!

Elizabeth Massa Photography FAQ