Elizabeth White Artistry

Tacoma, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Elizabeth White Artistry

Elizabeth White Artistry is a hair and makeup company located in the south sound of Washington that services all of the PNW and is open to travel. Our on site beauty services specialize in enhancing your natural bridal beauty and providing a professional experience to all who sit in our chairs.

Elizabeth White Artistry offers high-quality service options to each unique couple. Our team recognizes that the way you look on your wedding is very important while making it a relaxing experience to allow you to make memories instead of worring over tiny details. We are here to help you look your best and ease the beauty stess on such a special day. We offer a large variety of services ranging from airbrush artistry to hairstyling to accomodate all that need services. Whatever your desired look may be, our team will work closely with you to achieve it. The following is a listing of some of the services we offer:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Susan

Married on 08/09/2017

Stunning and long lasting

Elizabeth did my hair and makeup and did the makeup for my 3 bridesmaids while her assistant did the hair for my bridesmaids and mother. Elizabeth did a practice run on me in advance of the wedding ... Read more and day of came prepared to make me look absolutely stunning. I did the airbrush makeup and it turned out AMAZING! She achieved the perfect glamorous but natural look I was wanting! We did outdoor photo shoot session before the ceremony and my hair and makeup looked flawless from the first photo to last (after sunshine, tears, hugs, laughter and lots of dancing). Elizabeth is flexible, easy going and great to work with. I’d hire her again in an instant!!!

K
Katie

Getting married on 06/30/2020

Love elizabeth!

I am SO glad that I chose Elizabeth for my wedding hair and makeup. The entire experience from beginning, middle, to end was exceptional. She was so responsive, sweet and helpful - not to mention ... Read more insanely talented!!! The day-of experience blew away my expectations. My entire bridal party was raving about their experiences with her team. Never have we felt more beautiful! I would pick Elizabeth every single time.

S
Suzanne Fiorillo

Married on 08/20/2019

Amazing!

Elizabeth made me look beautiful for my wedding day! She is truly amazing and such a pleasure to work with! I just told her generally what I wanted to look like and she worked wonders! I highly ... Read more recommend her! My make-up and hair looked amazing, she knew exactly the look I was going for. Cannot thank her enough for making my day so special❤️