Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Northville, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor is a wedding boutique in Northville, Michigan. Their professionally trained dress consultants will provide you with excellent service and individual attention to help you pick out the dress you’ve been dreaming of. Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers an array of dress styles, from classic to trendy, from their talented gown designers. The boutique is located in a 100-year-old historic home and features a champagne couture room. They will make sure you not only have your dream dress, but that you’ll be pampered and have an amazing experience during the process.

Products Offered
Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers a large collection of gowns for brides in a range of styles. They also provide dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. To complete your stunning wedding look, they also offer hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

109 Reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

109 Elizabeth's Bridal Manor Reviews

A
Featured
Angenette

Married on 06/17/2017

All I can say is, working with TERESA at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor was a WONDERFULLY SERENDIPITOUS experience! Ten days prior to my visit, I found a dress online that I just had try on, and the ... Read more designer's website indicated that Elizabeth's Bridal Manor in Northville, MI was one of their retailers (15 minutes from my house, oh joy!). I immediately contacted Elizabeth's and was warmly greeted on the phone by Teresa who took my information, contacted the designer and set an appointment for me and my wedding consultant/trusted advisor/sister-in-law to try on the dress and any of the other beautiful offerings at Elizabeth's that my heart desired. Having never been married before, I had no idea what to expect, and I have to admit I was nervous wreck in the days leading up to my appointment. Well, my anxiety quickly dissipated the moment I crossed the threshold into Elizabeth's and was greeted like an old friend by Teresa. The lovely designer dress I ordered was waiting for me, and it was definitely beautiful...but it was not “The One”. Undeterred, I continued to try on lovely gown after lovely gown - the selection there is amazing and I was like a kid in a candy store! But in the midst of all of all our joy and excitement about each dress - I couldn't help but notice that Teresa was observing me carefully and listening intently as I described my June garden wedding + greenhouse reception venue, and my need for something light, comfortable and stunning both day and night. Something that would make my finance have to regain his composure after his first look. Finally, I watched her quietly step away for a moment and come back with...MY dress…The One. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the professional, personalized service that I received from Teresa and everyone at Elizabeth's - including Elizabeth herself! I highly recommend that you set up consultation with Teresa if you want to find your "One"!

R
Rachael

Married on 07/13/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Everything about Elizabeth's was such a pleasure - the place, the staff, and the dresses. Susan was my consultant, and she went above ... Read more and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect!! She was so patient, professional, respectful, and truly caring towards me and my family. I cannot say enough about how special she made me feel. I am so thrilled to have found my dress here and would highly recommend Elizabeth's and my consultant Susan to any bride looking for her dress!!

Brittni
Brittni

Married on 06/01/2019

Felt like a queen!

I brought my wedding gown, veil and hair piece from Elizabeth's Bridal Manor. From the moment I made an appointment to the moment I went in, they made me feel like a queen. The staff are experts! ... Read more During your appointment, they assign you to a team member and take you upstairs where you browse their wide selection of gowns to find options to try on. In addition to allowing you to pull gowns you like, they also listen to your individual desires and will work hard to match you to your perfect gown by pulling some for you too. They understand the importance of looking and feeling your best for the big day. They also have some amazing hair pieces - I bought one of them. Even after I purchased the dress, they were always responsive to my needs regarding storage, fittings, accessory purchases, etc. Don't pass up the opportunity to find your dress at Elizabeth's and work with the great staff there! Thanks for making me feel absolutely gorgeous on my big day!