Ella Farrell Weddings

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Ella Farrell Weddings

Ella Farrell Weddings is a wedding photography business based in Boston, Massachusetts. The photographer of choice for couples who want beautifully edited photos captured in a photojournalistic style, Ella aims to create authentic images that are as stunning as the memories you hold of your remarkable day.

Ella Farrell Weddings is available to photograph a variety of ceremonies and receptions. Ella maintains the philosophy that the best moments deserve to be freeze-framed forever so that they can be cherished properly. Combined with her love of photojournalistic shots, Ella is also comfortable with other styles such as natural, film, and contemporary. This eclectic mix allows her to create a diverse range of photos of couples’ momentous day.

Ella Farrell Weddings is also available to cover destination weddings, meaning that those looking to tie the knot in exotic locations, or in places that hold a particular significance, can be obliged. Previously, she has photographed weddings as far afield as Mexico and Ireland. Some of the many services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional photographer

4 Ella Farrell Weddings Reviews

S
Sarah Chilman

Getting married on 09/15/2019

Ella captured the essence of our wedding day

From getting ready to the dance floor, I get to relive our wedding every time I look at our pictures. She got so many creative shots of my husband and I, as well as the wedding party - especially ... Read more impressive since all couple/party photos were at our home due to tight timeline and reception being at our house. The way she captured us and our family/friends at happy hour, dinner, and on the dance floor are some of my favorite pictures. She was 6 months pregnant, on a hot September day, with an enormous wedding party and still somehow kept her patience and sense of humor the entire day/night! Ella was so easy to work with before, during and after our wedding. When there were so many moving pieces, it was such a relief to know that when I called, she would not only answer, but deliver. Ella was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding photographer.

Katie
Katie Lee

Married on 10/07/2018

Simply the Best

Working with Ella felt like working with an old friend. She was receptive to what we were looking for, and also brought her own wonderful vision. Everything from the engagement shoot to the wedding ... Read more day itself went great with her and her team! On our wedding day, it rained when we wanted outdoor pictures, but Ella made it happen, soaking wet and with a baby of her own on the way! I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

A
Al Crotty

Married on 08/11/2018

Irish Wedding

Ella travelled from Boston to Waterford Ireland for our wedding, for someone who know nothing about the area she did an excellent job. We were so happy with her work and she was so easy to work with. ... Read more Ireland being Ireland it rained on the day and she still managed to capture excellent pictures. I would highly recommend Ella For your special day.