Ella Grace Photography

Mapleville, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Ella Grace Photography

Background: I have been a wedding photographer for 10 years. My favorite types of weddings to shoot are ones that have two fun and awesome people that really can't wait to get married. If I am not taking photographs you can probably find me with my family, our dog Pete, or in a Tiny House somewhere.

Ella Grace Photography is a wedding photography company based in Mapleville, Rhode Island that services the New England area. This photographer is also available to travel for destination weddings.

Experience
Photographer Carissa is a member of the Professional Photographers of America and has been creating unique wedding photos for over 10 years. Her work has been published in RI Monthly's Engaged Magazine. She has also been awarded a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Ella Grace Photography offers many services and packages for the happy couple to enjoy. The services provided include:

• Photo editing

Featured
Steve Washburn

Married on 06/02/2019

An Incredible Photographer and Artist

Our experience with Ella Grace Photography was absolutely phenomenal. Carissa was very well prepared and moved us through the planned photographs capturing everything that we had discussed and so much ... Read more more. She went above and beyond to get some of the most amazing wedding photographs I have ever seen, at one point literally wading in the water to get the perfect angle for our lakefront shots at the dock. I cannot say enough to recommend this service to anyone that wants to ensure they have photographic record of their special day. Carissa is an artist and a master at what she does. She has a wonderful personality and sense of humor that makes all the time spent together such a privilege to experience. Thank you so much! ~The Washburns

Alison
Alison

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend :)

We can't say enough wonderful things about Ella Grace Photography! Carissa was wonderful to work with. She is laid back and easy to work with, and I swear she's like a ninja! You don't even realize ... Read more she's there at times, and she somehow captures every moment! Many guest commented on how nice she was, and we had a lot of fun with her too. It felt like we were hanging out with a friend who was taking pictures of us, so it felt fun & comfortable. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring Carissa for your special day :)

M
Mary

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Choosing Carissa as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Carissa was extremely flexible and made sure that our needs were taken care of. Prior to the wedding, she was always ... Read more quick to respond to emails and offer any advice or suggestions she had. On the wedding day, she arrived early and while she was photographing helped out in any way she could. For the posed portraits she was efficient and organized. She made sure to get all of the pictures we wanted. Carissa knew exactly when to give direction and when to capture the moments as they happened. Throughout the day she took on many roles including child entertainer, dress fixer, and anything else we needed! Both of our families commented on what a nice job she did during our wedding and said they would recommend her to anyone. Carissa was positive, enthusiastic, attentive, and friendly. I cannot recommend her enough!