Elle Couture Designs

Costa Mesa, CA · View map

About Elle Couture Designs

As a discriminating bride, your wedding gown should be the most romantic expression of who you are. Why not collaborate with a top couture designer to create an exclusive design that is all your own? You can select from my portfolio of designs or bring me your ideas and through my creativity, skill and craftsmanship and I will create the gown that you have always envisioned wearing.

While you may think that having a custom gown made is not affordable, it simply may not be the case. Depending on the style and detail of the dress, it can be very affordable. During your private consultation we will review your ideas, pictures and vision for your gown. I will create a sketch of your gown, take detailed measurements and begin the process of making your gown.

Have you found your perfect gown already? Great! I also offer expert wedding dress alterations at affordable prices. Rest assured that your gown will fit you like a glove and will be picture perfect for your Big Day.

Please email me or call me with any questions. I offer complimentary consultations for custom gowns and I would love the opportunity to talk with you. It would be well worth your time to find out if a custom wedding gown is right for you!

Lori Davis

1 Elle Couture Designs Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 07/17/2011

Lori was a wonderful seamstress! She did many alterations with my dress, worked around my schedule, and did beautiful work! Read more Lori was a wonderful seamstress! She did many alterations with my dress, worked around my schedule, and did beautiful work!

Elle Couture Designs FAQ