Elle W Hair

Lynnwood, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Elle W Hair

Elle W Beauty is a highly-rated luxury hair and makeup company located in Mill Creek Washington that services weddings throughout the Seattle area. We specialize in providing on-site hair and makeup services for wedding parties. Previous customers have commented on the teams ability to work well with large bridal groups and to create an adored experience for every member of the party.

Luxury bridal brands are often not the lowest bid. If price is more important than quality and skill then you may want to look into other options. We do not offer package deals or discounts. However, if you want a bridal experience that is second to none with licensed professionals who continually train with the worlds top makeup artists and hair dressers, then we will exceed your expectations! Elle W Beauty is a boutique company that only works with one bridal party per day. You won't feel rushed on the biggest day of your life.

Elle W Beauty offers high-quality service options to each bridal party. We travel to your location on your wedding day to apply the highest quality makeup and to style your hair for a picture-perfect look. Customers and their bridal parties are also welcome to come to the studio, which can fit a large croup comfortably. Since it is one of the most important days of your life, you should make sure you look your best. To accomplish this, the following makeup services are offered to each client:

• Airbrush makeup

Sonya
Featured
Sonya

Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Laura with elle W hair to do the makeup for my wedding! I was SO pleased with everything she did - from the bridal trial to the wedding day and all the communication in between, she was ... Read more professional, super sweet, and just plain awesome! I don't wear makeup (and neither do my bridesmaids for that matter!) and Laura worked with me to create a really beautiful, natural look that didn't overwhelm me and really highlighted my natural features. The trial and wedding day were essentially identical looks, which is exactly what you want to have happen! I felt super beautiful and like a princess on my big day! My bridesmaids looked equally stunning and we all have Laura to thank! She even traveled onsite to Coupeville on Whidbey Island on the day of, which was amazing. Please please book elle W hair for your wedding - you will not regret it!

P
Pam

Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service

Laura is awesome. She was extremely friendly, responsive, professional, and fun. She was very easy to work with regarding what I wanted and helped me develop the look I wanted. She was so much fun to ... Read more have around while we were getting ready for the wedding, and made the whole prep experience enjoyable. Highly, highly recommended.

R
Riana

Married on 09/15/2018

Made my wedding

Hair for me was a must — I wanted a beautiful, princess-like style. What I had in my mind wasn’t technically easy and couldn’t be done by just anyone. At my trial, Laura did a fabulous job and I ... Read more walked away that day feeling so excited. However, at the actual wedding, she blew me away! Laura had practiced the style we discussed and exceeded my already high expectations. I also really enjoyed her as a person and she made me feel comfortable on my wedding day when I needed a reminder everything was alright. She is an amazing person and an absolute professional at her craft.