Ellen Bee Productions

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Ellen Bee Productions

Ellen Bee Productions is a professional wedding videography team serving the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia regions. The team uses up to four cameras at a time to ensure that they capture every single imperative moment of your wedding day. They take on every single event professionally and with a beautiful end result constantly in mind.

Experience
Ellen Bee Productions covers both weddings and corporate events. They are a husband and wife team that produces professional and fun videos that fully cover epic events. Ellen Bee Productions was founded after the couple failed to secure their own videographer for their wedding. They are committed to assisting couples in reliving their big day every single time that they watch their Ellen Bee Productions video.

Through their varied experience, Ellen Bee Productions wants to ensure their wedding clients are consistently happy. They offer various packages for every need. Services offered include:

• Full feature video

Featured
Kendra

Married on 04/28/2019

Loved it!!!!

Lavon was such a pleasure to work with! He had great chemistry with us and the other vendors. He did a great job at ensuring that both my husband & I felt comfortable in front of the camera. We also ... Read more LOVED our videos! Lavon caught amazing shots of our big day!! So wonderful & highly recommend him!!!

yolanda
yolanda

Married on 06/28/2019

Look no more

Lavon was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I highly recommend Ellen Bee Productions! Lavon was so quick to respond to our request. On the big day he was so patient and calm. I loved how he was ... Read more telling us what to do and exactly what he needed for the video! He made it where our family and guests could be comfortable in front of the video. I cannot wait to see our video the kids took advantage of the camera and microphone during dinner. Lavon is that cool calm collect guy and I love it. He basically goes with the flow. I'm so glad I made this choice hope we can work with his company in the near future for our buisness ventures. Thank you lavon! Antonio& yolanda

Josie
Josie

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lavon was amazing! He knew how to find the best shot at every location. He worked amazingly with our photographer. We received our highlight video very quickly and I cry every time I watch it. Read more Lavon was amazing! He knew how to find the best shot at every location. He worked amazingly with our photographer. We received our highlight video very quickly and I cry every time I watch it.