Ellen O'Connor Photography

West Wardsboro, VT · View map

About Ellen O'Connor Photography

Ellen O'Connor Photography specializes in relaxed documentary style wedding photography. We typically work with out of state couples who have chosen Vermont as their "destination wedding" location. Our couples want to enjoy their day with family and friends with the photography being more "behind the scenes." We offer a variety of album styles and on line viewing and print purchasing options for guests.

Some recent notes I have received:

"Good Morning Ellen!
Wow, so you have me crying at 9am on a Monday morning LOL! I am just blown away at how incredible the pictures came out. Really, they are well beyond our expectations! I cannot wait to get the CD so we can frame a bunch of them! Thank you thank you thank you so much for being such a great person to work with, and for being so open to our ideas and giving us your own suggestions. They look amazing!!
I had read on your website early on when someone commented that the only problem with the pictures was that they didn't know which ones to pick--well, I concur!

:) steph

Ellen,

I GOT THE PICTURES....THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM.....THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Seriously....They are FABULOUS! I LOVE THEM ALL! They arrived in perfect condition and flawless! Thank you!

Shanna and Keith
Mountain Top Inn
Chittenden, VT

7 Reviews for Ellen O'Connor Photography

7 Ellen O'Connor Photography Reviews

C
Celeste

Married on 09/12/2015

Ellen photographed my wedding on September 12, 2015. I had worked with her on previous charity events where she had volunteered her time and I had always been happy with her work. At those events she ... Read more had worked autonomously without much direction from me so my interaction had been fairly limited. It was at my wedding that I really got to know her style. She started at the place where all the girls were getting ready. She wasn't intrusive, if anything, she was one of the girls! For the rest of the day, she was around, made sure that she got all the shots that I would eventually want but was sensitive to not imposing on our experience. And boy did I get my photos, 1900+ absolutely gorgeous ones! I would definitely recommend Ellen.

R
Ramey

Married on 02/09/2013

Ellen went above and beyond to help make our wedding day so special and memorable. We eloped, so it was very important that we had quality pictures to show our family. Not only did she take such ... Read more beautiful pictures that truly captured our "moments", but she brought such a positive and happy energy with her as well. She was extremely reliable, intuitive, and professional. Ellen went to extraordinary efforts to ensure that we had wonderful pictures, and we are so happy that she made that happen!

User2607904

2+ years ago

Ellen is a fabulous wedding photographer and I would highly recommend her for other weddings and events. She is extremely easy to work with and always open to suggestions. Ellen is a fun, energetic, ... Read more and caring photographer who makes you feel very comfortable. She also quickly gets you the photos from the event and is extremely responsive to requests and emails. The photos were of great quality and it is clear from the photos and many fabulous shots that Ellen was very creative, artistic, and professional. It was a pleasure to work with Ellen at my Vermont wedding!!