Ellen Snyder Floral Design

Barnard, VT · View map · Visit website

About Ellen Snyder Floral Design

Ellen Snyder Floral Design is a florist located in Woodstock, Vermont, that serves the Burlington region. Ellen cannot wait to work with you on creating a beautiful, custom floral design based on your unique wedding vision. She would be honored to put her skills and passion to good use to help create a special design just for you.

Ellen Snyder Floral Design offers couples many floral styles, including anything from classic and romantic to eclectic and rustic. Ellen will consult with couples to determine what floral design styles they would like and she can also help with event design. She would be happy to visit your venue to gain an understanding of what the space looks like. Ellen Snyder Floral Design will also deliver, setup, and clean up all floral arrangements, including the following:

• Aisle decor

K
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 08/12/2018

Ellen was such an amazing floral designer to work with! We had an August wedding at the Woodstock Inn and she knocked it out of the park with the bouquets, head table garland, centerpieces, cake and ... Read more escort table design. Her pricing was very fair and she worked diligently to stay within my modest budget without compromising design and she got creative to ensure it stayed that way. From start to finish, Ellen took the time to meet with me, listen to what I envisioned, share her feedback and had tremendous patience with my indecisiveness. The end design was nearly identical to my vision board and I will have beautiful lifetime memories of our wedding day thanks to her. I highly recommend working with Ellen.

J
Jean Maynes

Married on 11/15/2018

Beyond Our Expectations

If you want someone that will go beyond your expectations you want Ellen Snyder. Ellen did the flower arrangements for our daughter's wedding and reception in August. She not only went over and above ... Read more above to please but also stayed within our budget and was so easy to work with. The arrangements continued to bring joy days after the wedding.

A
Abigail

Married on 10/01/2016

Ellen is an exceptional florist - we could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding! We worked with Ellen from the beginning and she helped make our vision come together. We met with her in person ... Read more several times leading up to the wedding, and she was always extremely prepared and a joy to work with. She came to one of our first meetings with several different pictures of what we had said we were thinking about for our flowers, and then she also offered up an original idea that she thought we would love (based on what we had said we wanted the wedding to feel like). We ended up going with her original idea, and everything was magnificent. The flowers could not have been better! We were so excited to work with her that we also asked her to do the bridal brunch and the rehearsal dinner as well. I can't recommend her enough.