Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events

Chelan, WA · View map

About Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events

I am a local Lake Chelan Wedding + Event Planner. I have 'day of' coordination packages to full scale planning packages.

4 Reviews for Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events

4 Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events Reviews

H
HILLARY

Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Ellie may have been the best choice we made in the whole wedding planning process. This is an essential for a wedding day as far as we're concerned. Knowing what we know now, even if we ... Read more had been on a much tighter budget, we would have hired Ellie. We got the day-of coordination package, but honestly for weeks before the wedding day she made our lives easier. And the day of, from the moment she arrived we didn't have to worry about a single thing. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, took the burden of making those annoying and tiny decisions off of us, and even fed our dog when she noticed we forgot to arrange for that detail. I'm not sure if anything even went wrong on our wedding day because if it did, she took care of it. With her help, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding day. Thanks Ellie!

M
Megan

Married on 08/20/2016

Ellie went above and beyond to make our day special. She has great ideas and really listens to what you are looking for in your big day. She has great ideas to provide, if you want them, and pays ... Read more attention to details. Whether you are wanting a big wedding day or something smaller she is your person.

T
taylor

Married on 07/18/2015

Ellie was so incredible to work with when planning our wedding. Honestly, our day would not have been the same without her. Our day went so smoothly – everyone knew what to do, when to do it, and if ... Read more they didn’t, she made sure it seemed that way to my husband and me. She is so patient, kind, full of creativity, and easily one of the most organized people I know. She ran everything, from our rehearsal the night before to her making sure our bags for our honeymoon were in our getaway car at the end of our wedding night. Both of our families could not stop raving about how incredible it was to have her there guiding the day making it enjoyable for more than just my husband and I. I appreciated how much she cared about the little details that I cared about throughout the planning process and the time she invested into us. She made our ideas come to life and helped us create the most beautiful day. She goes above and beyond and is truly an incredible wedding/events planner. Ellie is amazing and we could not be more thankful to have had her apart of our big day!