Ellie Odom Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Ellie Odom Photography

Ellie Odom Photography is a professional lifestyle and wedding photography service based in Cookeville, Tennessee. Ellie Odom, the owner of the service, launched her business in 2009 after receiving her photography degree, capturing the magical moments of each of her clients. Ellie Odom Photography documents the love shared between you and your partner in a photojournalistic yet natural style, preserving your most intimate memories.

This Tennessee-based service strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Ellie Odom Photography makes it a priority to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Ellie provides the following services and items:

• Engagement shoots

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 01/15/2017

Ellie did photography for my wedding back in January. The photos are gorgeous. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to be a wedding photographer when everything gets hectic! But Ellie is so patient, ... Read more and she captured the most wonderful candid and genuine moments of mine and Doug’s wedding. I gave her a list of certain objects and moments I wanted captured during the day, and she did it perfectly. I think the best thing about her photography is that she captured beautiful and intimate moments amongst our guests that I never would have been able to experience had it not been for her artistry. Doug and I are both military and we weren’t actually able to meet Ellie until the day of the wedding when we flew home. That kind of coordination can be difficult and stressful, but Ellie dealt with it flawlessly, and she gave us wonderful wedding photos.

K
Kamaryn Butner

Married on 03/15/2019

She is reliable, fantastic, and so sweet 😊

You can count on her to be there on time and do a fantastic job. I would HIGHLY recommend! Read more You can count on her to be there on time and do a fantastic job. I would HIGHLY recommend!

C
Crystal Smith

Married on 09/29/2018

Ellie Odom Medlin

Ellie did a wonderful job helping us catch moments during our wedding we didn’t even think of. She was very sweet and accommodating. I would definitely have her do photos for me again! Read more Ellie did a wonderful job helping us catch moments during our wedding we didn’t even think of. She was very sweet and accommodating . I would definitely have her do photos for me again !