Elliott Events

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Elliott Events

Elliott Events is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Tiffanie Elliott and her team of expert planners and designers are committed to delivering and flawlessly executing an event that is a unique reflection of their clients’ vision, with exacting attention to detail. The company boasts an ‘open policy’ for their clients, meaning they'll be there for you whenever you need them without limiting the number of meetings. Elliott Events can plan weddings and events of all styles and sizes, whether you are having an intimate wedding celebration or a wedding with 1,000 guests.

Experience
Tiffanie Elliott has been in the wedding and event planning industry since 2006, and been honing her skills and building a reputation of keen attention to detail. Ebony Edmonds is the associate planner at Elliott Events, and started as an intern in 2011, then was brought on full-time in 2014. Tiffanie Elliott’s team is made up of herself, Ebony and nine expert planners and designers.

Elliott Events provides full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They also provide the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Elliott Events also offers floral services and additional services like unique draping and décor. Floral arrangements and services include:

• Delivery

B
Brittney

Married on 06/15/2019

Month of Coordinating

Coordinator Ebony was amazing through the entire process. She ensured that my day ran smoothly. We ran into a few issues the day of, and she handled every problem so quickly & discreetly so that I was ... Read more not stressed or affected! My day turned out perfect because of the loose ends that are tied, the support from Ebony, and the knowledge and expertise that she has in her field.

Kendra
Kendra Lang

Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience!

I had an amazing experience working with the Elliott event staff and Tiffanie throughout the course of planning my wedding during the past year. Tiffanie was always patient and helpful. She took the ... Read more time to answer my questions and make the right decision that fit my dreams. Thank you so much again for the awesome day and we will truly remember it always ❤️ Mr. and Mrs. Frank will reminisce about it for the rest of our lives!

Elaina
Elaina Mishu

Married on 03/30/2019

If you're reading this, call and book Elliott Events!

If you're reading this and you're considering Elliott Events as your wedding/party planner... Stop what you're doing immediately and CALL AND BOOK them! Tiffanie and the Elliot Events team planned our ... Read more our entire rehearsal dinner (100 people) and wedding (300 people), and of course on back-to-back nights. I truly miss wedding planning because of how easy Tiffanie and her team made the whole process. Here are some of my highlights of why we loved our experience - Unlimited contact with her! Honestly I probably abused this one... - We wanted two very different events for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They both were relatively "grand" but they had such different vibes, and all our guests were shocked to hear the same person planned/floral designed both events. The rehearsal we went more masculine/rustic/string lights/etc... , then the wedding was very light/clean/preppy/etc.. I had never seen her do an event similar to either, but of course she nailed my vision for both! - The TImeline! When I say that our wedding day was planned out to the MINUTE I mean it. It's a huge part of why nothing "went wrong" on the whole wedding weekend... because she accounted for everything. - Honestly I could go on for days writing this review. Tiffanie and her team are SO much more than wedding planners. By the end of the planning process, Tiffanie was like my more like my therapist and of course my friend. I can't recommend her enough. Regardless of the "vision" you're going for, she can execute!! Moral of the story: seriously call and reserve her now.