ELM Beauty and Makeup Artistry

Spring, TX · View map

About ELM Beauty and Makeup Artistry

Since 2012, ELM Beauty and Makeup Artistry has been offering their licensed makeup and beauty services to brides and their wedding parties. Elizabeth, the owner of the company, has over 10 years of experience in the industry, and gives brides a timeless, radiant look on their wedding day. Both their spa and on-site services stand to give their clients a relaxing, enjoyable experience while looking their very best.

Elizabeth’s private salon allows clients to receive tanning treatments such as airbrushing and spray tans, in addition to hair removal via waxing. The services at ELM Beauty and Makeup Artistry are intended for individuals, as well as bridal parties of up to 20 people. For brides who want to go over different makeup looks, Elizabeth can provide trial runs before the main event. Her full list of services includes:

• Airbrush makeup

18 ELM Beauty and Makeup Artistry Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 03/23/2019

Lizzie made me feel beautiful at my best friend’s wedding! I felt like myself, but just absolutely glowing from the inside out! On top of the great quality of work, she was so sweet and professional! Read more Lizzie made me feel beautiful at my best friend’s wedding! I felt like myself, but just absolutely glowing from the inside out! On top of the great quality of work, she was so sweet and professional!

S
Shawna

Married on 04/14/2018

She was wonderful and so talented. The girls looked gorgeous. And it was truly a pleasure. She was so sweet and patient with my mil who suffers from Alzheimer’s. Would definitely book her again! Thank ... Read more you Lizzie!

M
Margie

Married on 02/24/2018

I would use ELM again for my wedding in a heartbeat! Lizzie is a beautiful person inside and out and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I can't wait to find another excuse to have her ... Read more glam me up!