Elnathan Hijmering

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Elnathan Hijmering

Elnathan Hijmering is a wedding photography and cinematrography company based in Oranjestad, Aruba. Elnathan is a passionate photographer who discovered his love for photography at an early age He graduated as an audiovisual designer in the Netherlands and then became the most sought-after wedding photographer in Aruba. He has photographed over 1,300 couples from many different countries all around the world.

Since 2019 we are also providing HD Cinematography coverage. Our crew consists of experienced and certified camera operators using the best equipment. A basic setup includes a minimum of 3 cameras, prime lenses, 3 axis Gimbal, 4k Drone, and wireless microphones.

Our team is available for travel to the locations of your choice to capture high-resolution images of your special day. The beautiful photographs captured of your wedding day will be available in several different formats, including albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints and proofs. Services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
melanie

Married on 05/28/2016

I can't sing this man's praises enough. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of meeting Elnathan. He went above and beyond. He was patient and kind. The photos he took were beautiful and I received ... Read more them within a few weeks. He even took the time to show us around the island and tell us some of its history. I feel like not only did we meet an extremely talented photographer, but we made a kind hearted friend. I am looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. maybe family photos next time..

Jessica
Jessica Carvajal

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Our wedding pictures came out amazing and beautiful! We are really lucky to have found such amazing photographer! Elnathan captured such precious memories that we will never forget. We must say he ... Read more made everything so easy for us - before, during and after the wedding. He made us laugh, saw us cry (joyful tears of course) and captured every special moment during the wedding, even with my husbands crazy family jumping into the pool! He put a special touch to every picture he took and it was so much fun working with him. Elnathan had so many creative ideas and we are simply amazed by the outcome - so natural, honest, down to earth, yet poetic pictures! It was a pleasure getting to know him and working with him! We will always remember our wonderful time in Aruba and can not thank Elnathan enough! I recommend him to anyone who’s getting married in Aruba!!

Lauren
Lauren Percarpio

Married on 09/28/2018

Aruba wedding photographer

Elnathan was fantastic to work with. He was extremely friendly and made the process stress-free. Our pictures came out amazing and I never even had to have anything edited. He captured amazing moments ... Read more moments that I'll have forever.