Elnathan Hijmering

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Elnathan Hijmering

Elnathan Hijmering is a wedding photography service based out of Oranjestad, Aruba. Elnathan is a passionate photographer who discovered his love for photography at an early age as he was experimenting with an old Olympus OM10 camera. He graduated as an audiovisual designer in the Netherlands and then became a sought-after wedding photographer in Aruba. He has photographed over 1,300 couples in many different countries all around the world.

Elnathan Hijmering is willing to travel to the location of your choice to take a photojournalistic and traditional approach to capture high-resolution images of your special day. The beautiful photographs captured of your wedding day will be available in several different formats, including albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, and negatives. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
melanie

Married on 05/28/2016

I can't sing this man's praises enough. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of meeting Elnathan. He went above and beyond. He was patient and kind. The photos he took were beautiful and I received ... Read more them within a few weeks. He even took the time to show us around the island and tell us some of its history. I feel like not only did we meet an extremely talented photographer, but we made a kind hearted friend. I am looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. maybe family photos next time..

Lauren
Lauren Percarpio

Married on 09/28/2018

Aruba wedding photographer

Elnathan was fantastic to work with. He was extremely friendly and made the process stress-free. Our pictures came out amazing and I never even had to have anything edited. He captured amazing moments ... Read more moments that I'll have forever.

C
Christina

Married on 05/21/2018

Elnathan was awesome! He has a great personality and really makes you feel comfortable. Hands down he made my wedding day so special and relaxing... I knew the pictures would come out great! Read more Elnathan was awesome!! He has a great personality and really makes you feel comfortable. Hands down he made my wedding day so special and relaxing... I knew the pictures would come out great!