Eloquent Images Photography

Cumberland, RI · View map

About Eloquent Images Photography

Eloquent Images Photography LLC is a photography service located in Cumberland, Rhode Island. Using a unique blend of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles, founder and lead photographer Curtiss Grieve specializes in modern, memorable, and dynamic wedding images. From laughter shared between a couple to the tears on a mother’s face, Eloquent Images Photography LLC will capture all of your most intimate and special wedding day details.

Part of the Professional Photographers of America and Professional Photographers Association of New England, Eloquent Images Photography LLC provides professional photography for engagements and weddings. Photographer Curtiss Grieve creates a fun and relaxing environment for his wedding couples to ensure more natural and authentic images. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

49 Eloquent Images Photography Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 10/10/2020

My wedding day was so insanely hectic, and I'm such an anxious person, that I thank the wedding gods that I had Curtiss there that day. He made me relaxed and comfortable, and he provided us with the ... Read more most beautiful pictures from our wedding day. Looking back at them, we can relive our wedding day in beauty every time we want. He is so easy to work with, and his prices are beyond reasonable. Definitely check him out!!

K
Kate

Married on 11/03/2018

Love Love Love our engagement photos! Curtiss knows exactly how to get the perfect shot and teaches you some easy tips/tricks to look absolutely amazing! Can't wait for our wedding! Read more Love Love Love our engagement photos!!! Curtiss knows exactly how to get the perfect shot and teaches you some easy tips/tricks to look absolutely amazing! Can't wait for our wedding!

R
Ryan

Married on 05/27/2018

Eloquent Images did such a phenomenal job on our wedding photos. My new husband and I couldn't be happier! Corey was our main photographer for the day and he did such a stellar job. As a gay couple, ... Read more couple, we wanted to be sure we weren't posed in traditional Male/Female poses, and this was absolutely no issue. The quality and creativity behind each of our photos is amazing. Looking at all of them reminds me of how special our day was, and I'm so grateful Eloquent Images was part of our day.