Elor Event Planning

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Elor Event Planning

Elor Event Planning is a wedding planning service based out of Buffalo, New York. Taylor is the owner and lead planner of Elor Event Planning. Taylor will be with you every step of the way, helping you create the wedding day celebration that best meets your needs and wishes. She and her team have a diverse range of skills in event planning, marketing, organization, and a particular eye for details. Working direcly with you, Taylor will strive to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Elor Event Planning has experience crafting civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that Taylor and her team offer include:

• Budget analysis

Christine
Christine Spike

Married on 10/13/2018

Learned the value of a great Wedding Planner

I cannot say enough good things about Taylor. I honestly did not think I would need a Wedding Planner, but after talking to Taylor I knew her assistance would be invaluable. Well, she was a godsend! ... Read more She was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to vent to, a sound person to deal with certain situations appropriately. She made sure I was on schedule with my timeline, I mean I got married in three months, and it turned out beyond perfect. Better than I could have ever thought possible. Taylor, was a huge help the day before the wedding and the day of, as well. She helped with set up. She also made sure everything ran on time, according to the itinerary she made with us for the day. She literally, made my day drama and stress free. She made sure my husband and I always had what we needed, whether it was food, drink, or something to stay warm (outside wedding in October). She went out of her way to make my day beyond perfect. I am forever grateful for all she did for my husband and me. With that being said, everyone needs a wedding planner, even if it's just for the day of the wedding. It makes life so much easier. I didn't have to think about anything. Taylor was amazing! She will help you make sure your day is everything you dreamed of and more.

Chandra
Chandra Shaver

Married on 08/17/2018

Top notch!

Taylor was everything to us! She helped to calm my nerves and made sure everything ran smoothly for our wedding! Rick and I were truly very blessed to have Taylor in our lives! Our wedding was ... Read more everything we had hoped for! A huge THANK YOU to Taylor for everything she did for us! She went above and beyond to make our wedding as spectacular as it was ! She would even text me back ( and at all hours, day or night!) when I had crazy nightmare thoughts about the big day. Love you so much Taylor. Thank you for being who you are! Xoxo

B
Brittany

Married on 07/07/2018

Taylor was absolutely amazing! I can honestly say without her our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did. We are so greatful for all her hardwork. She paid attention to detail and was always ... Read more checking to see if we needed anything. Absolutely amazing!

Elor Event Planning FAQ