Elsa Vera Productions

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Elsa Vera Productions

Elsa Vera Productions is a wedding planning company located in Santa Rosa, California. With over a decade of experience in the wedding planning industry, the company’s dedicated team of event planners work closely with every couple to bring their vision to life. With a number of packages and rental items available, no matter what the couple’s preferred style, theme, and color scheme, they can find the services that are ideal for their special occasion.

Elsa Vera Productions provides packages and a la carte services for couples who are seeking complete planning guidance, partial planning, and day-of coordination planning. In the past, these services have been conducted to plan and execute a range of cultural, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and destination weddings. Some of the services included within these packages include vendor referrals, timelines, to-do lists, budget analysis, consultations, setup, cleanup, and more. The company’s range of rental items can help provide every couple with the finishing touch for their big day. Rental items available include the following:

• Signage

Liz
Featured
Liz

Married on 09/01/2018

Elsa is a calming force of organized precision!

Elsa and her team were awesome to work with! We booked her for her week-of package, but as questions came up along the way (and so many did! ) she was great in steering us in the right direction and ... Read more giving us invaluable insider knowledge to help us streamline our event and tailor it to our venue's specifications (Campovida in Hopland, CA). Elsa is a straight shooter and never loses her cool, which is an absolute godsend during an inevitably hectic event. She will be a calming force of organized precision, perfectly juggling every piece of your day seemingly without ever being phased (and even calmly helping your flower girl when she dumps her basket of petals moments before walking down the aisle). I was a particularly anxious bride leading up to our wedding weekend, but as soon as Friday evening came, Elsa and her team absorbed all of that energy and made me feel completely at ease. Trust them with your wedding. They're wedding ninjas!

A
Anne

Married on 06/29/2018

Elsa and Karin and the team were fantastic. When I booked Elsa talked to me in detail about exactly what I wanted and created a package that fit my price. We worked mostly with Karin as our day of ... Read more coordinator, who was lovely and responsive through the whole process of creating a timeline, etc. What is really most notable is that on the day of the wedding, Karin had to deal with a serious, wholly unexpected personal emergency. Elsa called me at 7am that day, and told me that everything would be taken care of. I had had such good experience with them thus far so I didn't feel worried at all. Even though I had only contracted them for 1 or 2 people at my wedding venue, as a result of this emergency, I had two people at my venue doing set up, AND Elsa and her colleague also came to the church to support the ceremony. What's more, Karin handled her emergency and STILL came to help get everything rolling at the venue - even though she really didn't need to. WOW! What dedication. There were a few design choices about the table set up that I wasn't particularly detailed on. I'm not particularly good at that, and so I told Karin and the team that I trusted their judgement. Not only did it look beautiful, but some of the choices they made really fit into the whole look of the wedding. They really listened and were really there for us the whole day. They should be your first choice!

User5227487

2+ years ago

This might come as an odd review, because we never actually ended up using Elsa Vera, due to us moving our wedding to Florida. However, I can honestly say that even without performing her services for ... Read more for us, any couple planning to get married would be surely missing out if they don't choose Elsa Vera. My Fiancee and I really had no idea about how the whole wedding process worked, and from the very first phone call, Elsa was extremely patient to answer all of our questions, (even the silly ones). She had great optimism to work hard, and really wanted to give us our dream wedding in Sonoma with our limited budget. She is the type of person that likes the challenge, and her attention to detail was amazing. She was also very upfront about not working on 2 weddings on the same date at once, so she could dedicate her time and attention to one wedding at a time. She also handles all of her communication and replies to all emails very quickly. That was very comforting to us, because did not want a big company to plan our wedding with teams of people where things may fall through the cracks. Elsa was so nice and attentive, we even debated about taking her with us to Florida to plan! If you are getting married or planning any big event in Sonoma/Napa, there's only one person to call: Elsa Vera.