Elusions Event Planning

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Elusions Event Planning

Elusions Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in New York City, New York that can oversee all the little and important details on your wedding day. From setting up the theme of your wedding to helping you choose a venue, this wedding planning company is ready to assist you with all your planning needs. The team at Elusions Event Planning would love to work with you to create your dream wedding.

Elusions Event Planning works closely with their couples to design a wedding that is beautiful while staying within their budget. They offer the first consultation for free and are even willing to help you find vendors for photography, entertainment, and much more. On the day of your wedding, they will also provide a day-of coordinator to ensure your wedding ceremony goes along smooth and easy. Services include:

• Budget analysis

19 Elusions Event Planning Reviews

Featured
User5454431

2+ years ago

Hi remembering back on August 27, 2011, hurricane Irene desperately wanted to pay us a visit. Thanks to my wedding planner, friends and family they kept me calm. On arrival to the church it look ... Read more absolutely beautiful with the red and white flowers, decorations and guests. I felt like a princess. After pictures we went to the reception hall and OMG, how beautifully decorated the place was. In-spite of the hurricane threat my wedding planner Mariana had everything outside of God under control. Fabulous Mariana. Wouldn't change a thing.

C
Clifford Rowley

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Mariana is Great!

My wife and I were thankful for Mariana, and her professional expertise to manage our special day. She was timely, helpful, savy, and handled all of the necessary details for our day. We would ... Read more recommend her to anyone looking to alleviate stress on their big day. Thank you, Mariana!

F
Francesca

Married on 08/25/2019

Very helpful

Mariana was wonderful from start to finish coordinating my wedding the day of. Although I was having a small wedding I did not want to be overwhelmed by anything that could go wrong the day of. ... Read more Mariana came in and she was like family helping with everything, she was patient and kind. She was there every time I needed her even when I didn’t even know it. My family loved her and found her to be super helpful. Hire her you will not regret it!