Elyana Photography

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Elyana Photography

Hi, I'm Elyana, the owner of Elyana Photography, a wedding photography company based in Los Angeles, California. My wedding photography style is dreamy, romantic and most importantly, emotive. For me, photography is all about the eyes. I want to see you laugh so hard, you get those eye crinkles on the sides of your eyes. Those are so freaking beautiful; a mark of a genuine smile. I will be there to offer fun pose prompts specifically designed to draw real emotions out of you. Less fake smiles. More human connection and emotion!

Services Elyana Photography Offers:
I offer an array of different services, including wedding photography, engagement sessions, albums, prints, etc. For details, please send me a message!

19 Reviews for Elyana Photography

19 Elyana Photography Reviews

Vivian
Featured
Vivian

Married on 03/23/2019

A dream come true!

I knew from the minute I saw her portfolio that she was the one for us. I spent so much time looking for the one photographer that would stop me in my tracks similar to love at first sight lol and I ... Read more felt that "spark" when I saw her work. If you are debating on a photographer DON'T! That is the one thing that you can keep forever and so cannot wait to fill up albums and our house with her photos! Elyana was amazing from the very beginning. My mom and I met her at a coffee shop and our connection I felt was instant. She clued me in to how she works and also advised me on timeline and worked with me on my budget as well. She was very thorough and listened to my vision and was the sweetest with my mom who had many questions and stories for her. Leading up to our day, she would text me and assure me that everything will be beautiful and was always so excited which made me so happy to feel that! She truly loves what she does and knows her craft very well! I am forever grateful to her and Gina (her second shooter) which I highly recommend! Throughout our wedding day she was calm, professional, but also very enthusiastic which made me and my now hubby want to take more and more photos! Her work speaks for itself, but i will tell her that choosing her was the best decision after saying yes to my now husband ☺️ You will not regret it! Now I can't wait for more milestones and have her be a part of our family and capture them to share years later! Thank you Elyana and Gina!

C
Christi Valone

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful!

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with Elyana for our engagement shoot. She was professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. From the moment we arrived at our shoot, she instantly put us ... Read more both at ease and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The photos turned out spectacular, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

T
Terri Tien

Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

We totally love Elyana as the best photographer ever! She is very easy to communicate and responsive. Her skills and personality made the whole picture shooting experience run very smoothly, and we ... Read more actually had tons of fun in the process. She is great at making you feel very comfortable and not nervous in front of camera. We will definitely recommend Elyana to all of my friends and family. She is amazing!