Elyse Events

Cambria, California · View map · Visit website

About Elyse Events

Elyse Events is a Cambria, California-based wedding planning company. Owner and lead coordinator Elyse has coordinated over 40 weddings. Her knack for organization and planning along with her passion for love blend together to make her the perfect girl for the job. Elyse’s goal is to make your day memorable as it perfectly reflects you. She also hopes to become friends with her clients along the way, providing the practical and emotional support you’ll need throughout the planning process.

Elyse Events provides a variety of wedding planning services. To ensure that you are a good fit for one another, Elyse provides complimentary consultations before any sort of contract is put on the table. Her services include:

• Budget Analysis

Shira
Featured
Shira

Married on 08/25/2018

I can safely say Elyse helped to make my day the BEST EVER! Here is how: *She alleviates any stress - she's KNOWS it's YOUR day so she ensures you have nothing to stress or worry about (she has this ... Read more this 'its all good everything is perfect' vibe with a huge smile that just completely relaxes you) * She truly cares. You will feel like you're her number one priority * She handles it ALL and is there ALWAYS with a smile. If anything did go wrong - I didn't know about it. And everytime I needed her she was magically there (seriously, how did you do it?!) *She puts in extra care - we had a very delicate kettubah (Jewish marriage contract) and before I could even worry I heard that Elyse had wrapped it up exactly as it came and it was already in the room. This was absolutely above and beyond. * Extra care continued - she even put on my flower crown because my hair person had to run out for a moment. Her attitude was of course absolutely amazing 'everything is perfect and whatever you need' * Her joy in helping to make our day the best showed through out the day. Putting into words how amazing Elyse was for us is hard. It was the best day of our life and there were no hiccups or anything because of Elyse. What's more is she is genuine, because of this you have a planner with integrity who really does want this to be your best day ever. We can't thank you enough Elyse!!!!

A
Andrew Durrer

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing coordinator from start to finish

Elyse did an amazing job at our wedding. We hired her very close to the wedding and she went straight into action to make our wedding perfect. She coordinated with all our vendors to make sure ... Read more everything was perfect for us. She made sure to keep the event schedule on time and would constantly check in with us if we need anything. I would recommend her in a heart beat for any wedding my friends would have.

E
Emily Crawford

Married on 10/27/2018

Emily Crawford - 10/27/18 Wedding

We loved Elyse! We worked with Elyse through SeaVenture Hotel and Restaurant for our wedding in 2018. She was fabulous and took all the stress off me as a bride, especially since we lived so far away ... Read more away and having a little one to care for. She was able to schedule calls around our schedule and was very responsive when I had even the silliest of questions. We had only met her once before our wedding while we were in town for a quick visit and picked up linen samples, but all our detailing planning had to be done over the phone and she did amazing getting just what I had envisioned. The day of she made everything so seamless and if there was a hiccup we never knew it. She even had all our decorations packed up and in our room at the end of the day ready and waiting for us so we never had to worry about them. She for sure goes above and beyond to make your day one to remember and I hope that she will still be event planning when we have our 25th anniversary because I know we would for sure love her help to plan it! Thank you so much Elyse for helping with and being a part of our special day!