Elyse Sara Hairstyling

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map

About Elyse Sara Hairstyling

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Elyse Sara Hairstyling is a wedding hairstylist assisting brides throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. The professional stylist has been part of the wedding industry since 2005, helping brides enjoy getting ready and glisten in glamour.

Elyse offers versatile hair styling services, from romantic updos to dramatic and sophisticated looks, as well. In addition to updos and styling, she offers blowouts, keratin treatments, extensions, coloring, and haircuts. Elyse does her very best to make sure every bride is not just happy with their look, but excited and confident for their special day. For makeup services, she can provide airbrush and contour makeup, fake lashes, and brow and lash tinting. Elyse has connections and knows many local makeup artists and hairstylists, leaving brides with little to worry about when it comes to time and the number of stylists. Elyse comes prepared with assistants. Other services provided include:
Group services for up to 15
Consultations

49 Reviews for Elyse Sara Hairstyling

49 Elyse Sara Hairstyling Reviews

C
Featured
Casey

Married on 04/14/2018

I contacted Elyse only a few weeks before my wedding as I had let my other stylist go. I loved the pictures I saw of previous weddings she had done and she really delivered on that and more on my ... Read more wedding day! I had a trial with her and had a completely different style but last minute I decided I wanted something else. I showed her a picture and she did it better than I could have imagined on the day! She’s cool under pressure and really gives you exactly what you want. My day in April was so hot and my style and girls styles stayed perfect all day and night! I would really recommend her, she’s a gem!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/17/2019

The absolute best...

My wedding was just yesterday and I couldn’t wait to write a quick review for Elyse. She is so ridiculously talented. I’m pretty picky about hair and I hate when formal hairstyles look too teased and ... Read more frizzy and helmet-heady.....not with Elyse. She did three completely different hairstyles for myself, my mom, and my MOH, (an old Hollywood style for me, a tousled romantic updo for my MOH, and a clean chignon style for my mom) all of which turned out absolutely perfect and lasted all day and night. She also did hair for my three flower girls, and they all looked adorable and age-appropriate. On top of all of that, she is so easy to talk to and exactly the type of energy you want in the room on such a big day. I cannot recommend her or thank her enough!

Rachel
Rachel Concordia

Married on 05/03/2019

Professional, Personable, Made my hair look AMAZING

If you want someone you can trust to make your hair look GORGEOUS look no further! Elyse was very fun to be around and she worked with many different types of hair on my wedding day and EVERYONES HAIR ... Read more HAIR LOOKED AMAZING! Every example I showed her came to life and my hair held THE WHOLE NIGHT LADIES! I was dancing and jumping and getting bumped all night and my hair was good to go!!! I recommend Elyse for any event honestly! She is very up to date with her style and listens to every detail. Her pricing was PERFECT for me and my bridesmaids who were on a budget! My mom, bridesmaids and I all felt absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding thanks to Elyse!