Elysium

Danville, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Elysium

Elysium is a wedding venue in Danville, Alabama boasting a charming, rustic farm setting and multi-functional facilities that can transform from casual to elegant depending on your style and needs. This venue offers unique touches like a horse-drawn carriage and barn option thanks to it being a working equine farm. For a venue that specializes in delivering a true farm setting, Elysium is the spot for you.

Facilities and Capacity

Elysium is located on a 24,000-square-foot working equine farm in northern Alabama. An outdoor pavilion is available for ceremonies taking place outside and sits on the beautiful landscaped grounds, while the 4,500-square-foot temperature-controlled indoor barn facility takes center stage on the property. Featuring a grand hall, grand staircase, oversized fireplace, gorgeous custom chandeliers and outdoor cascading waterfall, this space is the perfect combination of rustic and elegant. Wow your 300 guests with the beautiful wood interior and country-glam atmosphere that can hold tables, chairs, a dance floor and anything else you may have dreamed of.

Elysium is a newer venue that is happy to offer an array of modern services for your day. With diverse offerings as a multi-functional event space, this venue offers several convenient amenities that will take the stress off of you when it comes to the big day. From tent rental to optional décor, Elysium has much to offer. They are able to take care of flower arrangements, provide a wedding director and even provide a sound system, if needed. Take advantage of their caterer’s kitchen for preparing food and dress in the ladies and gentleman private dressing suites. In addition, Elysium also offers the following services to make your day the best it can be:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Event rentals (tents, chairs, décor, lighting and more)
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Facilities

Elysium is there to serve the convenience of you and your guests. It is easily accessible via the following services:

• Parking
  • Shuttle available
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services

In addition, the venue offers to host a variety of wedding-related events. Couples can celebrate the following at the venue:

• Bridal shower
  • Elopements
  • Reception
  • Ceremony
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

Location

Elysium is centrally located in northern Alabama with overnight accommodations available just minutes from the farm venue. The Oakville Indian Mounds Education Center is located nearby as well.

4 Reviews for Elysium

4 Elysium Reviews

A
Featured
abbey

Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter just got married at Elysium & it was BEAUTIFUL! Even though her’s was the first wedding, Kelly was always calm & well prepared. She responded quickly to our many questions & accommodated ... Read more our special requests. This is a working horse barn, but definitely not your typical barn. The venue was clean, air conditioned, unique & very elegant. The horses even came to the fence as the wedding music started to see what was going on! Tables, chairs & table cloths were set up just as we asked. Kelly was there the whole evening of the rehearsal, the entire day of the wedding, & provided a crew to take care of parking. She was a huge help every step of the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Justyce
Justyce Eaves

Getting married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

Elysium has taken time to really get to know my fiancé and myself to deeply understand what we want for our wedding! They’re a beautiful and wonderful place! Read more Elysium has taken time to really get to know my fiancé and myself to deeply understand what we want for our wedding! They’re a beautiful and wonderful place!

D
Donna Brooks

Married on 11/04/2018

Yes to the venue!

First, if you are looking for a unique and beautiful venue, check out Elysium. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. I initially decided to check out this venue because of how beautiful it ... Read more is, what made up my mind was meeting Kelly. She felt like family immediately. She made the whole process so much easier on us all. The venue is so gorgeous it hardly need any decorations. They had the tables set up and ready for us to out centerpieces out when we arrived that morning. I just want to say a BIG thank you to Elysium and all of the staff that helped make my day so perfect.