Em Devaud Events LLC

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Em Devaud Events LLC

Em Devaud Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Rhode Island that boasts over 14 years of planning experience in both the corporate and wedding industries. With their extensive traveling background, they aim to create your dream celebration no matter where your wedding is located.

Em Devaud Events, LLC offers many fabulous packages to make your wedding planning fun and stress-free. They will make sure your vision becomes a reality through design, detail and creativity. The following services are provided:

• Full wedding planning
  • Event styling
  • Available for travel

20 Reviews for Em Devaud Events LLC

20 Em Devaud Events LLC Reviews

Featured
Alison Rhodes

Married on 10/12/2018

Em is a dream come true.

Apart from choosing the right partner to marry, hiring Em as our wedding planner was the best decision I could have made. When we first spoke on the phone, Em said the her goal is to make her clients ... Read more feel like they’re planning their wedding with a best friend, rather than someone you’ve hired - and that’s exactly how it felt. She was so much fun to work with, was extremely patient with my endless emails, and had the ability to talk me off the ledge when I was stressed. I genuinely don't know how we would have gotten through this process without Em's help. We will always remember Em fondly as a part of one of the most special days of our lives. I cannot recommend Em and her team highly enough!

Alison Mooradian

Married on 07/20/2019

The BEST wedding decision we made!!

Hiring Em was the BEST decision we could have ever made for our wedding! She worked so hard the past year and a half and this past weekend an absolute dream. I always felt so well taken care of ... Read more during the planning process, with her guiding the way. During the actual wedding weekend, both of our families felt so well taken care of, and it really allowed everyone to be in the present and enjoy themselves, and we really appreciated that!! Everyone I've talked to said they had such an amazing time, and that was largely due to Em making sure everything behind the scenes was running smoothly!! It was 95 degrees on our wedding day, and Em and her staff were so professional and helpful, even though I'm sure they were all dying from the heat. She was always being calm, tackled any problems that came our way, put band aids on my blisters during the reception, and so much more. We couldn't imagine getting through this weekend without her, and we're going to miss working with her so much!!

Amanda and Jason Hochman

Married on 10/21/2018

The Best Night of Our Lives Would Not Have Been Possible Without Em

We just got married two weeks ago in Newport, RI and we are still over the moon with how everything went. None of this would have been possible without Em. We had been working with her for nearly a ... Read more year before the wedding and throughout the whole process, her answer to everything was yes and she was happy to do anything and more that we ever asked of. She kept us organized, laid out detailed timelines, contacted every and any vendor (along with giving some GREAT recommendations) and always made herself available for a phone call when questions came up. We could not imagine throwing another party without her. We would recommend her to anyone. We are so grateful that Em made our special night exactly what we hoped it would be.