Emanuel Agosto Hair and Makeup Artist

Guaynabo, PR · View map

About Emanuel Agosto Hair and Makeup Artist

With more than 9 years of experience and a cosmetology degree, I specialize in special events make up and hair, specially bridal and wedding parties.

6 Reviews for Emanuel Agosto Hair and Makeup Artist

6 Emanuel Agosto Hair and Makeup Artist Reviews

F
Frances

Married on 12/22/2017

Sin duda alguna Emanuel es uno de los mejores, si no el mejor, maquillista de Puerto Rico. Entendió a la perfección como quería verme el día de mi boda y me dejó encantada con su servicio. Mi ... Read more maquillaje y peinado duraron toda una noche de fiesta. Muy puntual y encantador. ¡Gracias Emanuel!

J
Jashira

Married on 01/20/2017

All I can say is perfection! I showed Emanuel what I wanted on my wedding day and he wowed me with how he brought my vision to life. My hubby couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked... Mission ... Read more accomplished!

P
Priscilla I

Married on 07/22/2016

My wife and I, knew him on the same day of our wedding day! We view photos of his work on his Facebook business page, but didn't know him in person! He make us look FABULOUS! We both look elegant ... Read more and sophisticate! We love him! Jajajaja He was so so fast! And that is a must on any event! He was so calm and tranquil during all the process and that helps us because we so very nervous. The quality of service was 100%. I highly recommend him to any person that wants to look fabulous and wants the makeup last ALL night! He can make any type of makeup that you want it! Only tells him o show him a photo of a example of a make-up you would like, and he would do his magic!!! Bleesings to you! Thanks for make us look so beautiful that day!