Emanuel Luxury Venue

Miami Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Emanuel Luxury Venue

Emanuel Luxury Venue is an iconic and historic wedding and events venue located in a vibrant art deco neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida. Carved wooden doors on Washington Avenue open into an elegant, marbled foyer and a ground-floor cocktail reception area. A mid-century modern staircase leads up to a second-floor foyer and the Grand Ballroom, featuring soaring ceilings, four magnificent 60's-era chandeliers and a large stage. Drench your event in breathtaking displays of color using their state-of-the-art surround lighting system.

Facilities and Capacity
Emanuel Luxury Venue offers a 12,000-square-foot event space. Couples may host up to 400 wedding guests at the venue. This includes a historic cocktail reception room and grand ballroom designed by renowned Miami architect Morris Lapidus. The building's glass and brick façade displays Lapidus's signature style of cut-out shapes and spans two floors.

Emanuel Luxury Venue offers venue rental for weddings and other special events. Wedding services offered by Emanuel Luxury Venue include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Wheelchair access
  • Valet
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
Emanuel Luxury Venue offers internationally inspired fine dining that can be customized to your tastes and needs. Choose from French service, plated, family style, hors d'oeuvres, stations or buffet-style serving styles.

History
Emanuel Luxury Venue's ballroom was originally designed by renowned architect Morris Lapidus in 1966. Known for his iconic style, Lapidus designed famous Miami Beach landmarks such as the Fontainebleau, Eden Roc and Lincoln Road. This unique and historic venue has been exquisitely restored to feature modern amenities while preserving original, historic details and elements of the famed architect's signature style.

Location
Emanuel Luxury Venue is conveniently located next door to Temple Emanuel for couples who wish to have their ceremony at one of the oldest and most beautiful synagogues in America. The venue is located just a block from Miami's South Beach and excellent shopping and dining options. The venue is steps away from the area's best hotels. These include The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, The Raleigh, SLS South Beach, Delano South Beach, Gale South Beach and The Ritz-Carlton South Beach.

3 Reviews for Emanuel Luxury Venue

3 Emanuel Luxury Venue Reviews

L
Leila

Married on 12/02/2017

Everything about the wedding was wonderful and it starts and finished with the great place and great food. Morris is a fantastic person to work with. He is always positive, and completely ... Read more professional. The venue is STUNNING and a great deal for the location. We had over 140 people travel to Miami from all over (15 states and 5 countries), and it was such a joy to treat them to a beautiful place with delicious food. I was very picky about the food, but Morris and his team truly delivered. You will be so happy you picked ELV! I can't recommend it enough!

L
Lynn

Married on 09/02/2017

Perfection

This venue is magical. The attention they give from day 1 is amazing and exactly what a bride needs! I recommend this place 100% with my eyes closed. Read more This venue is magical. The attention they give from day 1 is amazing and exactly what a bride needs! I recommend this place 100% with my eyes closed.

R
Rona

Married on 08/21/2016

Gosh I wish I could give them 10 starts! My wedding was probably (and I say it humbly) the best wedding my friends and family has ever attended, and it is mostly because of Morris and the Emanuel ... Read more team! First lets start with the food - the BEST food I've ever had in a wedding. Like, Michelin stars worthy - taste and presentation! Now I was a pretty hard bride to please, as I had no idea what do I really want, nor have I been to many weddings - Morris made it so easy for me to sit back and enjoy my event - he is professional, smart and just a really nice guy - you can totally tell he loves his job! Overall, I couldn't ask for for a more elegant, beautiful and professional venue for my dream wedding!

Emanuel Luxury Venue FAQ