Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile is a premier resort hotel and wedding venue in Chicago, Illinois. This modern and elegant all-suite hotel offers everything a couple needs to build their Chicagoland wedding dream. Comfortable accommodations, luxurious venue space, and exceptional customer service set Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago apart from the rest. For a downtown Chicago venue, this hotel is surprisingly affordable and caters to couples’ needs no matter what that entails. When you book at the Embassy, you can rest assured that your guests will be treated well and your wedding will e executed to perfection. For a truly unforgettable experience, book your special day at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile.

Facilities and Capacity
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago offers several different event spaces to host your big day. Guests will be received and may enjoy cocktail hour in the open-air atrium. This reception site has Chicagoland’s largest live eco wall and water feature. For the main event, couples are invited to use the Chicago River Ballroom. This elegant venue space provides enough seating for up to 300 guests with enough space for a dance floor and entertainment. The Ballroom features an open floor plan so you can create a seating chart and decor according to your individual needs and visions.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago ensures each couple along with their guests receives five-star treatment throughout their wedding weekend. You’ll work with the experienced event planning and culinary staff to create a floor plan, wedding day timeline, and custom menu that reflects your tastes and style. The team will serve as your wait staff and wedding coordinators to provide a seamless wedding experience. All wedding day packages include:

• Four Hour Open Bar
  • Four selections of passed hors d ‘oeuvres for cocktail hour
  • Four course plated dinner with soup, salad, entree, and custom cake
  • Wine service with dinner
  • Coffee and tea service during dessert
  • Table settings and menu cards
  • Chair covers and colored sashes
  • Ballroom uplighting
  • Complimentary two-night stay in the bridal suite
  • Complimentary menu tasting
  • Discounted valet parking for guests

Accommodations
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago offers hundreds of suite-like guest rooms for your wedding party to enjoy throughout the weekend. Guests will enjoy their two-room accommodations, complimentary breakfast, and hosted evening reception along with the recreation areas onsite. Parents of the couple can receive upgraded accommodations when available.

5 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

5 Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Reviews

M
Mykenzie

Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I never imagined we would have our reception at a hotel, let a lone our ceremony but when choosing Embassy Suites we knew there was no way we could see us getting married anywhere else. ... Read more From start to finish they made everything so easy and included so many things in their packages. The hotel guests rooms all recently just got redone as well as the ballroom's and conference rooms. Everything was always clean and maintained when we were there for meetings or tours and we always felt welcomed. We stayed at the hotel from Thursday-Sunday and the entire time we were there all of the staff were very sweet and always acknowledging our presence and congratulating us the entire weekend! Whenever I had a problem or question, Danielle and her team were there every step of the way to come up with a solution or with an answer. I personally am a catering manager for a company in my town so I had high expectations for the day of and Danielle and her staff blew my mind. I was taken away when I saw everything and seriously lost my breath and almost cried. The entire process was everything and more then what I expected and I wouldn't have done any of it any other way. Thank you for being such a blessing to work with and bringing our dream day to life!!

A
Anne

Married on 04/30/2016

Taylor was lovely! The venue was great. Everyone was so nice. I recommend Read more Taylor was lovely! The venue was great. Everyone was so nice. I recommend

K
Katy

Married on 07/07/2007

These people were amazing. We were the only wedding for the weekend (they only do one a weekend) and everyone knew us by Friday (the wedding was Saturday). The service was amazing and everything went ... Read more went flawlessly. The food was amazing and the entire experience was wonderful. I highly recommend this venue. Although it is not cheap, it is in downtown Chicago where nothing is. My family got upgraded to lake view rooms on high floors which were great.