Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort

Dorado, PR · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort is a hotel wedding venue in Dorado, Puerto Rico. If you live in Puerto Rico, or are planning your dream destination wedding Dorado del Mar Resort can make your dream come true. The hotel is surrounded by the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and offers stunning spaces to host all your wedding events.

Facilities and Capacity
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort has three ballrooms and 10 meeting rooms with a combined 22,000 square feet of space. One ballroom can accommodate 750 guests. They also have an atrium that fills with sunshine and outdoor gardens to host events.

Dorado del Mar Beach Resort can host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers, and other wedding events. They have more than 170 spacious two bedrooms suites with balcony access. You and your guests can enjoy direct access and views to the Atlantic and take advantage of the hotel's amenities including a spa and fitness center, two restaurants, business center, playground, pool, laundry area, and more. You can make the most of a beach wedding or utilize their indoor space with their bar and catering services, event rental items, and set up and clean up services. Their event staff guides you through the process of room reservations, seating layouts, logistics and more. Their professional staff takes the stress out of planning and executes a flawless wedding day.

Cuisine
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort can take care of all your catering needs for your wedding day and other events. Their staff works with you to create custom menus featuring fresh ingredients and island flavors. They offer a wide range of cuisine including American, BBQ, Caribbean, Italian, Seafood, Spanish and more. They can accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-, lactose-, and nut-free, as well as Kosher, vegan and vegetarian. Their bar and catering services include:

• Bartenders
  • Cash bar, limited bar and open bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor and wine
  • Signature drinks
  • Buffet, plated, station and family style meals
  • Cocktail reception

I
Featured
Iris

Married on 03/17/2013

You guys made my wedding amazing.. See you for our ten year anniversary Read more You guys made my wedding amazing. . See you for our ten year anniversary

W
Wanda & Travis

Married on 06/29/2017

Absolutely AMAZING staff & facility! I can't say enough good things about this place. From the Bartenders to the Valet the staff went above and beyond to make our stay magical and the best trip ever! ... Read more Thank you so much for everything!

C
Carmen

Married on 06/21/2014

I wanted to let you know how extremely happy my husband and I were upon our June 19th through the 22nd stay. We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Embassy in the Terraza. Myrna took care ... Read more of me during the contract stages and she was always pleasant and accommodating. Aileen took over and she as well was friendly, reassuring and helped through all of my plans. Because I am not in Puerto Rico, I was very nervous, but Aileen took care of everything and our event was beautiful. Aileen made me feel relaxed when I was nervous and so far away in Illinois. Thank you to your staff for making our anniversary so pleasant and beautiful.