Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro

Greensboro, NC · View map

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro

Be in the middle of the action for collegiate sports and business in North Carolina when you visit our Greensboro hotel. Situated 10 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport, with an airport shuttle, this all-suite Greensboro, NC hotel is near many corporations and universities, including Volvo, Syngenta, Qorvo, Honda, Guilford College and NC A & T State University.

Enjoy made-to-order breakfast every morning, on us, or choose from hot and cold items from the buffet. Maintain your exercise routine at the complimentary fitness center or the indoor pool.

With a conference center, event space, and an expert team, Embassy Suites Greensboro Airport is the ideal choice for weddings, conventions and social events for up to 1,200 guests. Enjoy 24-hour access to the BusinessLink™ business center with complimentary internet access, printing, and a full range of business services and equipment.

6 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro

6 Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Andersen

Married on 07/05/2019

Phenomenal Wedding WEEK Experience

A majority of our guests were from out of state and out of country. The Embassy Suites Greensboro made EVERYONE feel at home. All guests were completely impressed with what the Embassy had to offer. ... Read more Any problems in the room were fixed promptly (A/C unit making noise one morning and was fixed by end of day). Beyond the guest accommodations, we had our wedding reception at the Embassy Suites and WOW! They knocked it out of the park. They paid attention to details, the food was second to none, and the service was incredible. The planning process was stress-free too. I was planning from a different state so communication was key and I always felt confident in our communications. We will be recommending the Embassy Suites as the best location for reception and hotel accommodations to everyone and anyone we meet!! I genuinely hope you choose Embassy Suites as your wedding destination - you won't regret it!

T
Theresa

Married on 03/01/2014

Tracy Griggs is amazing and went out of her way to make my wedding wonderful. I had a small cake incident but Tracy handled without my knowledge making things go as smoothly as if nothing had ... Read more happened. Embassy Suites was wonderful and all of our guests had nothing but fabulous comments. From the food to the accommodations all positive remarks.

B
Brittane

Married on 05/05/2012

Tracy is the best not only did she keep in contact with me through the planning process but she catered to my needs and helped make the reception so special. She worked with my busy schedule for the ... Read more tasting and seating arrangements. The food and the waitstaff were great! Guests are still raving over how good the food was. I could not have imagined a better reception. Everything was handle very nicely. The staff did everything to make sure my husband and I were taken care of, we did not have to lift a finger ( only to put food in our mouths LOL). They also prepared a late night plate for us to eat on later that night. Not only did the waitstaff put out our decorations but also our favors. It was a great day and Embassy Suites and Tracy are the best. I am trying to get everyone to go there!