Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Hampton, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa is a hotel wedding venue located in Hampton, Virginia. This hotel offers a prime location for couples to celebrate their love. With close proximity to two airports and I-64, as well as having an on-site spa, convention center, and restaurant, this venue has everything necessary to have a successful event. No matter your guest count or event style and theme, Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa has the perfect romantic and relaxed space for you.

Facilities and Capacity

At Embassy Suites by Hilton, the possibilities are endless with over 360,000 total square feet of event space and dozens of various spaces available for use. You can host practically any size and style event, from weddings and rehearsal dinners and bridal showers to corporate events, trade shows, quinceaneras, and more. Whether you are hosting a small group of 20 or an event for over 1,000 people, this convention hotel has a space for you. Choose from the 3,237-square-foot Mercury Ballroom, 102,000-square-foot exhibition hall, or a variety of other beautiful banquet hall spaces. With such a wide selection of options, you have the flexibility and freedom to personalize your wedding or special event to suit your exact expectations and needs.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa has professional, attentive, and friendly staff to help you through your planning and booking process. They will make sure that your experience is absolutely amazing. This hotel venue offers beautiful suites and accommodations for you and your guests to take advantage of, as well, that will have you feeling comfortable, welcomed, and pampered. For the big day, the hotel can also provide excellent catering and bar services in-house, which can include a buffet, plated, stationed, or family-style meal with hors d'oeuvres, dessert, and more. A list of all of the other wonderful services available with the Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa includes:

• Setup/cleanup

Featured
Candice

Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded my expectations

The Embassy Suites wasn't my first choice for my wedding, however God had other plans. Our original venue had a fire on Christmas just a few months before what was supposed to be our wedding day.I ... Read more made a post on a message board looking for a venue and I received a message from someone at the Embassy Suites in Hampton Virginia and they had our date available but it happened to be Hampton University graduation weekend so no rooms were available. I felt defeated. I contacted our rep and felt like I needed to cancel my wedding all together. She made me feel assured that things would work out and I would have my dream location. We ended up moving my date to a different date but held our ceremony and reception at the Embassy Suites and Hampton Convention Center November 2018. The staff during our planning process was exceptional and I always received prompt responses even when I didn't expect one because it would be on a weekend when I sent my email full of questions. During wedding weekend, we had amazing staff at the hotel the entire time and service was AMAZING. Our banquet captain met me the morning of and introduced himself and staff and asked if we needed anything or if there was anything specific they could help with. I also hate banquet food! But let me tell you, this food was phenomenal. My guest had nothing but great things to say about the venue, staff and food. I thank all of them for making my dream weekend, a dream come true.

Nnh1
Natasha

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Venue

The Embassy Suites has a beautiful ambiance anyways which was the reason we chose this venue. The services were awesome and the staff were all great to work with. I experienced no stress when dealing ... Read more dealing with this venue. It was such a peaceful and beautiful day.

J
Jenna

Married on 09/01/2018

My experience was such a great one, every single server at the wedding was polite and accommodating to all my guests. They followed the itinerary and they were flexible with any last minute changes. ... Read more Meagan, the event coordinator was awesome to work with. She was patient with me, she responded to my emails within an hour or so of sending them and she gave some great feedback that saved me some money in the end!