Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Brookfield, WI · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

The Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield is a hotel in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. This elegantly modern venue offers couples event spaces that can be decorated to fit the style of their wedding. This venue sits approximately 20 minutes from downtown Milwaukee and 15 minutes from the Waukesha County Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can spend their big day with up to 350 guests. The largest room in the Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield is the Ambassador Ballroom. This wide-open room features a warm color palette and simple decor. Wall sconces and ringed overhead chandeliers illuminate the room. The smaller U.S. Army room hosts wedding ceremonies or more intimate receptions for couples at the hotel.

The staff at the hotel help couples prepare for their wedding by helping them customize their own wedding packages. Services offered by the hotel include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The venue’s bartenders provide full in-house bar services to couples, with the choice between a cash, limited or open bar. The menu items crafted by the chefs can be catered at the event in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
When booking the Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield, couples will spend their first night as a married couple in a complimentary suite. Overnight guests will receive discounted rates on rooms as well as a complimentary evening reception and a full, made-to-order breakfast.

Other Services
Couples can plan their bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners at this venue in addition to their ceremonies and receptions.

19 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

19 Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield Reviews

A
Featured
Alison

Married on 12/30/2017

We had our wedding reception at Embassy Suites on December 30th, and I honestly cannot put into words how impressed I was and how much I appreciate Natalie, Audrey, Tim, and everyone else that helped ... Read more to make our wedding day perfect. We met with Natalie three times before our wedding day to go over details, and not only is she extremely experienced and professional, she also gave us great recommendations and did a fantastic job calming my nerves. Because of Natalie, this was one of few of our vendors that I trusted completely and had no concerns about. I trusted that Natalie would do everything in her power to make sure our day went exactly how we wanted it to, and that's exactly what she did. The hotel suites were clean, everyone at the front desk was so sweet, the food was delicious, and I truly felt like everyone was doing everything they could to make sure our wedding was perfect and that we had everything we needed. Thank you SO much, Natalie, Audrey, and everyone else at Embassy for making our wedding day a success!

S
Iris

Married on 09/01/2017

We loved Embassy Suites! Natalie, the event coordinator, was excellent. Emails to her were always answered within 24 hours (usually less! ), and she made sure that all of our needs were accommodated. ... Read more The staff who helped out with the wedding were amazing. I wasn't feeling well on my wedding day and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was feeling okay. Overall, it was a pleasant process working with Natalie and the hotel itself. I would recommend this place to everyone.

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding coordinator Natalie was with us through every step of the way. Anything we needed she able to accommodate it. The set up of the room was beautiful every time I worried she assured me that ... Read more that everything would be OK and it was!!! There food was amazing I wish I had more room in my stomach! They had servers help my husband and I getting food and drink throughout the night. There packages were perfect and contained everything. I recommend having your reception here. I can't say one negative thing!