Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa

Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa is a wedding venue and hotel in Deerfield Beach, Florida. The venue is just steps away from one of the most breathtaking boardwalks in the area. Their beachside setting features blue skies and rolling waves as a backdrop to your wedding celebration or special event. Enjoy the ocean breeze in one of their outdoor and tropical patios or commence with dinner and dancing in their elegant ballroom. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa is the only all-suite beachfront resort with complimentary breakfast and evening receptions. The resort has been voted Best Weekend Getaway by the New Times Broward-Palm Beach.

Facilities and Capacity
Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa offers seven different indoor and outdoor spaces. Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests. The spaces all feature a classic decor that will compliment any wedding style or theme.

Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa offers venue rental services for weddings and other special events as well as guest accommodations. Wedding services offered by Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Chairs
  • Cake and cake cutting
  • Event planning
  • Accommodations

Cuisine
Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa offers the finest world-class cuisine for a unique dining experience. Their catering professionals can customize menus and suggest creative options to assist you with the planning process. On site is BT’s Oceanfront Restaurant and Lounge with indoor and covered patio dining.

Accommodation
Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa offers 244 spacious two-room, two-bathroom suites with private bedrooms and separate living areas. Choose from deluxe, oceanfront suites and lounge in their tropical, heated pool area overlooking the beach. Enjoy access to two miles of Florida’s white sand beaches and amenities such as complimentary made-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks, a 24-hour fitness center and Spa950 (a full-service salon and spa).

Location
Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa is located in the lovely Deerfield Beach community half a mile south of Boca Raton on Florida’s Gold Coast. This destination resort is a short stroll away from a beach path, local restaurants and shopping. Deer Creek Country Club and Ski Rixen (South Florida’s only cable water ski park) is nearby. The hotel is only 15 miles from Ft. Lauderdale’s famous shopping and arts area on Las Olas Blvd.

11 Reviews for Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa

11 Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa Reviews

Kate
Featured
Kate Lang

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful service

I am so happy that we decided to have our wedding at Embassy Suites. I was hesitant since so many people I know got married there, but it was the best choice. It is affordable and right on the ocean, ... Read more ocean, and Janeth couldn't be any more helpful! She is on top of everything and doesn't get annoyed with my many emails! We keep changing things, like times and guest room counts, and she just makes it work!

N
Natalie Currie

Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Wedding date - April 6, 2019 Janeth Alvarez and the entire staff were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very friendly, professional, organized, accommodating, and responded timely. We met ... Read more met several times to discuss the details. Janeth listened to what we wanted and all the details were exactly as planned. The wedding packages were affordable and included many upgrades. Our ceremony was beautiful and romantic overlooking the ocean. Service and food were exceptional! My guests had an phenomenal time. Out of town guests that stayed at the property were very pleased with the large suites. Perfect size for me and my wedding party to get ready. My fiancé and I waited 18 years to get married and could’ve picked a better place to have our wedding and reception.

S
Sara

Married on 04/01/2017

Claire and her staff have been amazing! I have met with Claire at least 10 times this year as I plan and she always takes time to listen and advise. Menu planning was flexible to meet my budget. Big ... Read more day is coming up and I'm confident this hotel will be key to the success!