Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale

Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale is a hotel wedding venue located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that offers a variety of beautiful spaces for your wedding festivities. Choose from several elegant ballrooms and event space options and creative culinary packages for an unforgettable wedding experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale has 19 different indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from with a maximum capacity of 450 guests. The hotel offers over 13,000 square feet of meeting space, including boardrooms, ballrooms and an outdoor terrace with waterfall views. This unique, Mediterranean-style hotel and event space boasts lush and spectacular landscaping, a warm and tropical color scheme, a 12-story atrium and flagstone walkways that feature cascading waterfalls and footbridges lit by wrought-iron lamps.

Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale offers venue rental for weddings and other special events as well as guest accommodations. Wedding services offered by Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Wireless internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Servers

Cuisine
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale offers the finest world-class cuisine for a unique dining experience. Their catering professionals can customize menus and suggest creative options to assist you with the planning process. Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale hosts The E Spot Restaurant and Bar & Lounge.

Accommodation
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale is an environmentally-friendly all-suite hotel that offers two-room suites, complimentary drinks and free, made-to-order breakfast. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool with waterfalls, modern fitness center and the option of bringing family pets.

Location
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale is located on the Causeway, surrounded by shopping and dining options and within close walking distance of the Broward County Convention Center. Enjoy shopping in the nearby Las Olas Boulevard’s Historic Shopping and Cultural Arts District and the Sawgrass Mills Mall. The hotel is close to many Fort Lauderdale attractions, such as Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway. The nearest airport is Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), which is a short two-mile drive away.

39 Reviews for Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale

39 Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Reviews

N
Featured
Nekisha

Married on 07/15/2017

Tammy and Tanya were amazing! They were referred to me by a local hotel. I also looked at the reviews on Weddingwire beforehand. The BEST decision I ever made was to allow them to oversee the ... Read more details of my destination wedding and reception! They are truly the BEST at what they do! I was so afraid to plan long distance. I reside in Detroit, Michigan. However, they were so patience, offered great ideas, and covered all the small details I would have overlooked. The entire experience was top notch. Thank you to all the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone seeking a beautiful venue, with friendly, professional, and competent staff! They alleviated all stress, doubts, and concerns I had. Thank you so much for making my big day a very pleasant, memorable experience! Nekisha Bailey❤️

K
Katie

Married on 10/06/2018

Tammy and her Catering team were awesome! I was very pleased with everything. Tanya and the banquet staff were all professional and kind. Thank you so much! I will definitely work with Tammy again.I ... Read more again. I appreciate all she did for us!. Juliana & Leo

B
Brigitte

Married on 06/22/2018

Planning my wedding was easy with the help of Tammy from Embassy Suites. She helped make everything perfect for our wedding day. I am so happy I chose to use the Embassy suites for our special day! Read more Planning my wedding was easy with the help of Tammy from Embassy Suites. She helped make everything perfect for our wedding day. I am so happy I chose to use the Embassy suites for our special day!