Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman

Norman, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman

Embassy Suites Norman is a modern hotel wedding venue located in Norman, Oklahoma. Nestled in the University North Park Retail and Business Development, this elegant hotel is conveniently located close to the University of Oklahoma and boasts beautiful hotel suites, a stunning atrium lobby and excellent services. You have access to 50,000 square feet of flexible event space to create the wedding of your dreams, including a 28,000-square-foot ballroom that is perfect for grand wedding parties of up to 2,880 people. No matter the size of your guest list, they have the space and features to accommodate to your needs. Allow their experienced event planning and catering staff to provide guidance and coordinate the details for a reception that suits your style.

Facilities and Capacity
Embassy Suites Norman offers a wide variety of space options to choose from, including their breathtaking Grand Ballroom with 26’ ceilings and their University Ballroom with 18’ ceilings. They also have small banquet rooms for more intimate events as well as upscale suites for your out-of-town guests. Couples may host up to 2,000 guests at this venue.

Embassy Suites Norman offers many wedding services for a stress-free experience. The venue is also available to host engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and brunches. The wedding services they provide include:

• Accommodations
  • Chairs
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Linens
  • Shuttle

Other Services
Embassy Suites Norman has strong relationships with local photographers, florists and other wedding event experts that offer superior quality. These vendors have been hand selected to complement and enhance your wedding experience.

Location
At Embassy Suites Norman, you are perfectly placed to enjoy the best recreational activities the city has to offer. The hotel is conveniently located 18 miles from Will Rogers World Airport and 17 miles south of Oklahoma City. It is also close to Norman, Oklahoma attractions such as Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, Lake Thunderbird State Park and Sam Nobel Oklahoma Museum of Natural History. Take a family trip to Andy Alligator's Fun Park, just four miles from this Oklahoma hotel.

4 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman

4 Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman Reviews

M
MARSHA

Married on 06/07/2014

I would definitely recommend this venue for any wedding. Tony was fabulous in helping us create the most fabulous reception and went above and beyond for creating our dream. He was so much fun to work ... Read more work with and was awesome at helping us create the dream back drop that my daughter visioned behind her cake table. When we were first starting out a year ahead of my daughter's wedding date, we felt we could not afford this venue and went with another hotel in town. At the last minute, we had to change venues and were so fortunate to have another booking cancel which enabled us to book at the Embassy Suites. Tony was our superhero in working with us on the budget so we could have the food and drinks we desired. The staff (including Ken and Gregg), the rooms, and the food were all top notch and worth every penny of our weekend. Thanks to everyone at the Embassy Suites for a dream wedding weekend!!!

User3178412

2+ years ago

2.5

Event turned out ok but the whole planning process was very frustrating due not my contact being nonresponsive. He is a great guy just really busy I guess. Read more Event turned out ok but the whole planning process was very frustrating due not my contact being nonresponsive. He is a great guy just really busy I guess.

M
Missty

Married on 04/15/2017

2.0

Guest list of 115. We got an early check in and late check out. For our rehearsal everyone was very helpful and TRIED get an understanding of our expectations and the layout of the room. On the day ... Read more of, food was late and under cooked. So embarrassing. We had to stop during toasts & ask to pass out champagne. Bartender tried to leave over an hour early, and cut off people during a OPEN BAR because they had 5 drinks. I had to leave my reception to go have a discussion with them, for it to be understood what we had planned & paid for. An engineer was to hold the elevators for 30 mins for our first look around the waterfall... on the attempt to go down, one stopped on the 3rd floor and ruined EVERYTHING! We never got to try a retake or get the problem fixed, the engineer was nowhere to be found. It was devastating as this was one of 2 reasons we chose this venue, the other was our guests wouldn't drink and drive and could stay in a room. As the food was a BIG problem, our sales manager made efforts to compensate for some of the meals which was appropriate and appreciated. Then, the final figures come the following week and we were charged for a microphone that was left in the rehearsal room for another event we didn't even ask for, but was encouraged we "try it out" to make sure we would be happy with it. Additionally, I'm a HHonors member- so I continue to wait for the Hilton points to be added to my account, because those points would go towards paying for our honeymoon and hotel. IT WAS LESS THAN 1/2 of what was initially spent!! I truly thought with all the issues they would try to satisfy a customer, especially one that brought them more business- they didn't. Hilton doesn't treat people how they used to and I would not recommend having an event here. As for a hotel stay, the front desk customer service was satisfactory. We did have to clean our own rooms and set all the trash out by the door, but I am hoping they just didn't want to bother the newlyweds.