Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard

5 Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard Reviews

Lara and McNamara Wedding
Cristina

Married on 06/04/2016

Bruce is amazing! Working with him has been so easy. The Embassy is beautiful! Read more Bruce is amazing! Working with him has been so easy. The Embassy is beautiful!

N
Nancy

Married on 01/16/2016

We had a fantastic experience.. The catering staff and management were great.. The rooms and bridal suite were wonderful.. Superb wedding! Read more We had a fantastic experience ..the catering staff and management were great..the rooms and bridal suite were wonderful..superb wedding!

User4999237

2+ years ago

I just had my wedding at the Embassy Suites and was BLOWN AWAY by how incredible the whole weekend was. Bruce Mangual, Director of Catering, did the most OUTSTANDING job. He is kind, funny, ... Read more professional, detail oriented & the most hospitable person I have ever worked with. He and his entire team made our weekend perfect & we wouldnt have changed a thing. We didnt have to do any stressing because they handled it all. We just showed up & had the best night of our lives. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book a wedding. Bruce is one of a kind and I feel lucky that I got to work with him on my wedding.