Emelina's Boutique & Bridal

Tampa, FL · View map

About Emelina's Boutique & Bridal

Welcome to Emelina’s Bridal & Boutique / Alterations and Creations.

With 25 years of experience in the special occasion industry, Emelina Calles is thrilled to have helped so many Brides, Mothers of the Bride, Proms and Quinceanera customers.

She has a personal interest in making your special occasion perfect. With the detail of professional alterations done on premise, you can feel confident that you will look your best!

Thank you for your interest in Emelina’s Bridal & Boutique / Alterations and Creations, where we have been satisfying Tampa Bay’s best customers since 1992.

Se habla Español.

64 Reviews for Emelina's Boutique & Bridal

64 Emelina's Boutique & Bridal Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Amazing customer service! I walked in and the girls were extremely attentive, listened to my wishes and my requests, found several dresses that were my style (mermaid style) and with their help, I ... Read more found the one! Not only were they amazing with sales, but also with service. Their seamstresses are absolutely amazing and talented. My dress fit like a glove! Emelina’s Boutique has a great team that works for and with their community. Couldn’t be a happier bride!

Alice
Alicia

Married on 05/17/2019

Small boutique and intimate

Immediately upon entering the boutique I saw my dress on display. Unfortunately the boutique didn't have my size and knew I had to have it. Within weeks it was delivered. Very pleased with the gown Read more Immediately upon entering the boutique I saw my dress on display. Unfortunately the boutique didn't have my size and knew I had to have it. Within weeks it was delivered. Very pleased with the gown

Heidi
Heidi

Married on 04/27/2019

Fast and excellent alterations

Emelina hemmed my wedding dress- it was the only alteration that was needed. She had it ready in two days. Fantastic service. We will miss her so much! Read more Emelina hemmed my wedding dress- it was the only alteration that was needed. She had it ready in two days. Fantastic service. We will miss her so much!