Emerald Empire Band

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Emerald Empire Band

High Energy Live Music to Pack Your Dance Floor!

We're live music experts, wedding enthusiasts, and party starters, infusing every event with energy and full dance floors. We're here to make your wedding the greatest party of your life!

The Emerald Empire are a premium, customizable 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for festivals, weddings, corporate events and private functions–at a sensible price. Our talented and professional musicians have performed regularly with touring and recording artists including Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Jay Z, Janelle Monae, Prince, Martina McBride, and Bruno Mars, as well as working and touring with numerous Broadway shows.

Visit our website for upcoming showcase dates where you can see the band perform LIVE before booking–showcases also make for a great date night or fun evening out with friends! This is an ideal opportunity for you to see the quality of music we provide, and make decisions about the music for your big day based on personal experience.

You can also tailor the dream band to suit your style and budget. Anything from a 3-piece band up to a 14-piece band with full horn section, percussion and backing vocalists. Any style from jazz, pop, funk, Motown to big band - or even the 80s... The Emerald Empire Band are dedicated to excellent service throughout your planning process. You’ll benefit from a designated producer to help with planning and promptly answer any questions you may have along the way. We also provide you with your very own band planning page, making the experience a breeze!

Our pricing ranges from $1,900 to $8,000, but every quote is customized to your event needs so don't hesitate to reach out!

255 Reviews for Emerald Empire Band

255 Emerald Empire Band Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 09/08/2018

EVERYTHING about working with Emerald Empire Band was INCREDIBLE! I wish I could give them a higher than 5 star review! For my August wedding in Nashville, we were pretty set on knowing we would use a ... Read more band and started the search with fervor. After our wedding planner recommended Emerald Empire, we went to one of their showcases at South, loved their energy (even on a Monday night), filled out a form at the end of the night during their Q&A session, and the rest is history. The portal they give you access to is super easy and simple to use and really helpful in planning and communicating out your musical likes and dislikes to the band. We ended up going with a 5-piece band and a ceremony string-trio and YOU GUYS, they were so so good!! If you’re looking for people on the dance floor the entire not, you have to book Emerald Empire…I’m not kidding, our guests were dancing even to the house music when the band was taking their breaks! After we did our exit, one of our friends who recently was engaged texted us for the name of the band so hopefully we get the chance to relive the fun at an upcoming wedding!

Sarah Mae
Sarah Mae

Getting married on 10/09/2021

Amazing band in every way!

The Emerald Empire Band was amazing! Such a great value and fun group of musicians! We had a 9-piece band that kept people dancing the entire night! My husband, who is a musician himself, was able to ... Read more play and sing a couple of songs with the band which made his night! All of our guests loved the band and several friends still comment on how great they were! Booking and organizing EEB was extremely user-friendly! I wish our reception was longer so we could have jammed and danced with them more!

Susie
Susie Tulloch

Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal!

Emerald Empire Band by far was the best band my husband and I have ever seen at a wedding, and they made our day absolutely perfect! We ended up with the 11-piece band and it was definitely worth it. ... Read more We also loved having someone MC the night, who introduced all of the first dances, made any necessary announcements over the mic, and really hyped up the guests when they sensed it was a good time to do so. They also learned my husband's favorite song (which is not well-known) and as soon as my husband and I heard the first notes playing, we knew they were going to hit it out of the park! That was probably the most special part of the night; knowing that they went so out of their way to have 11 people learn a song from a relatively unknown artist and do a phenomenal job with it!