Emerald Events by Nilsa

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Emerald Events by Nilsa

A professional wedding planner in Richmond, Virginia, Emerald Events by Nilsa is dedicated to removing the stress associated with wedding planning. Specializing in unique and memorable celebrations, the company’s goal is to assist couples in need of direction and/or help with staying on task. Owner Nilsa Tolliver and her team are committed to making your day a priority, so sit back, relax and leave the details to Emerald Events by Nilsa.

Emerald Events by Nilsa understands that each wedding is as unique as the couple hosting. For this reason, Nilsa and her team offer an array of highly customizable wedding packages consisting of the following services:

• Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony & reception

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 04/07/2018

Im not even sure where to start but from our first conversation to my wedding night Emerald Events by Nilsa made all my dreams come true! I definitely was not a DIY bride so she gave me plenty of ... Read more tips and ideas from decor to our wedding favors. This was a year long process and she kept me calm, answered all my questions no matter the time of the day. The last month I didnt have to lift a finger or talk to any vendors because Nilsa and her assistant Shannon were already on top of things and I could enjoy just being a soon to be bride. I will forever be grateful to have been a bride of "Emerald Events by Nilsa" and work with such sweet and genuine ladies !!!

Mariah
Mariah Shaw

Married on 06/22/2019

Super Professional and Easy to Work With

Nilsa was so professional and easy to work with. On the wedding day she did even more than I thought to make everything go perfectly. I didn't have to think or worry about anything because we had ... Read more planned it all together ahead of time. On top of that all my family commented about how nice she and Shannon were. She is very responsive to call and email which as anyone who has planned a wedding before knows is extremely important. I would highly recommend Nilsa to anyone looking for a planner or a day of coordinator.

Mary Jo
Mary Jo

Married on 10/13/2018

Above and Beyond!

Nilsa and Shannon were everything and more I was hoping for! If there were any problems on the wedding day I didn't know about them, which is exactly what I wanted in a day of coordinator! They had ... Read more great ideas and recommended awesome vendors. Everything was perfect and well beyond what I thought was possible on our budget. Thank you Nilsa and Shannon!!