Hired? Hired

Emerald Events by Nilsa

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Emerald Events by Nilsa

A professional wedding planner in Richmond, Virginia, Emerald Events by Nilsa is dedicated to removing the stress associated with wedding planning. Specializing in unique and memorable celebrations, the company's goal is to assist couples in need of direction and/or help with staying on task. Owner Nilsa Tolliver and her team are committed to making your day a priority, so sit back, relax and leave the details to Emerald Events by Nilsa.

Emerald Events by Nilsa understands that each wedding is as unique as the couple hosting. For this reason, Nilsa and her team offer an array of highly customizable wedding packages consisting of the following services:

• Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony & reception

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 04/07/2018

Im not even sure where to start but from our first conversation to my wedding night Emerald Events by Nilsa made all my dreams come true! I definitely was not a DIY bride so she gave me plenty of ... Read more tips and ideas from decor to our wedding favors. This was a year long process and she kept me calm, answered all my questions no matter the time of the day. The last month I didnt have to lift a finger or talk to any vendors because Nilsa and her assistant Shannon were already on top of things and I could enjoy just being a soon to be bride. I will forever be grateful to have been a bride of "Emerald Events by Nilsa" and work with such sweet and genuine ladies !!!

J
Joyce

Married on 09/22/2018

Very easy and great to work with. Could not have enjoyed the day if not for them. True professionals that have become friends❤❤ Read more Very easy and great to work with. Could not have enjoyed the day if not for them. True professionals that have become friends❤❤

A
Amanda

Married on 03/10/2018

We could not have been more thrilled! Nilsa and her team were awesome. Everything was taken care of. Worth every penny. Very professional and helpful. Our day was beyond perfect and they were a big ... Read more big part in that!