Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions

Menomonie, WI · View map · Visit website

About Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions is a campsite with a barn and banquet hall for couples’ weddings in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area. This outdoorsy and rustic venue offers two indoor spaces with the option of hosting an outdoor wedding ceremony. This venue can be found in Menomonie, Wisconsin, approximately one hour and 20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 400 guests to their wedding at Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions. On this 360-acre estate, couples have many options for outdoor ceremonies. The most popular is the Grandview Point Ceremony. Couples can marry on an overlook with a view of treetops and rolling landscape in the distance. Surrounding this overlook are a few mature trees and plenty of open grassy space. The space itself is paved with a low railing and a few columns. White chairs can be set up on the grass to form an aisle for couples, as the sun sets behind them on their wedding day. From there, couples can choose to host their reception in the Rustic Oaks venue or the Legacy Barn. The Rustic Oaks venue is a pavilion-style building of natural wood, with two walls and two open sides. A roof with criss-crossing wooden beams protects couples and guests from rain and other unpleasant weather elements. The floor is paved with concrete and expands out from under the roof, making a perfect location for a cocktail hour or for venue overflow. The Legacy Barn Reception Building is a large white wooden building, painted to add modern class and elegance to this country venue. The Reception Building has three walls and one missing, with just support beams in its place, giving couples and guests a great view of their scenic surroundings.

Plenty of accommodating services await couples at this rustic barn venue. There is a bridal suite where couples can join members of their wedding party in getting ready for their big day. Couples can relax while they get ready, knowing that the event planning assistance offered by the professional staff members is paying off. These staff members also help with setup and clean up on the wedding day itself. Other services offered by this venue include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Pet friendly

Cuisine
This venue’s catering service includes a range of tasty dishes for a wedding reception. Couples can decide on menu items at a private tasting before the wedding day arrives. Catering can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Accommodation
In addition to 10 RV sites, the lodge at Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions can accommodate 12 overnight guests. This space is cozy and comfortable, and the lodge has its own private bathroom and two showers.

Other Services
Couples can use this venue for a ceremony and reception, but also a bridal shower, engagement party or rehearsal dinner. No matter the occasion, they will find event items available for their big day that include:

• Audio equipment

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/24/2017

Teresa and Bruce were absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding at their Rustic Oaks location will be one that we will always remember! I have had so many compliments from my guests about how ... Read more amazing and beautiful our venue was! Our guests have even mentioned how they have gone to a lot of weddings and nothing compares to Emerald Ridge! I have also received SO may compliments on how amazing our food was! On our menu we had apple walnut stuffed pork chops, tri-roasted potatoes, and california blend vegetables. For a late night snack we had traditional wings and egg rolls, and let me tell you those wings were absolutely amazing! Teresa and Bruce were very helpful every step of the way through my planning process! If I had any questions at all I went to Teresa and she was very fast a getting back to me! I saved a lot of money as well, because Teresa has an amazing lot of decorations that are available for you to use on your wedding day! If there is something you need there is a high probability she will have it already for you. There is not a single thing that I would change or have done differently for our wedding day, rain and all. Teresa, Bruce, and there staff were there to help us get everything ready from the Wednesday before our wedding till Sunday when we left. They were there on the day of to help with everything, and take care of all those little things that you seem to forget on the day of so we didn't have to worry about it. It was very easy to transition inside when it started raining halfway through our ceremony and it worked out great! You will not regret having your wedding at Emerald Ridge, because it is unlike anything else! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

B
Becca

Getting married on 08/03/2019

They are awesome to work with. They have a TON of experience and are so knowledgeable on what they do! They offer to help with anything they can. You can tell they truly love what they do and they are ... Read more always striving to be better!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/15/2018

They are amazing people and will do anything to help you make your big day absolutely perfect! I highly suggest Emerald Ridge! :) Read more They are amazing people and will do anything to help you make your big day absolutely perfect! I highly suggest Emerald Ridge!:)