Emerson Park Pavilion

Auburn, NY · View map

About Emerson Park Pavilion

Emerson Park Pavilion is a wedding and event venue in Auburn, New York. The pavilion sits on the shores of Owasco Lake and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The pavilion is a model of Colonial Revival architecture and received a four million rejuvenation and renovation that was completed in 2012. Emerson Park Pavilion is steps away from the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse and is operated by H&J Hospitality.

Facilities and Capacity
Emerson Park Pavilion has panoramic lake views with expansive lawns and an enchanting atmosphere. The pavilion offers three banquet spaces that can be used together or independently. The Lakeside Dining Room is a versatile room with 2,400 square feet of space. It can accommodate 100 guests for a seated reception or 150 guests for a cocktail reception. Cayuga Conference Room is separate from the Lakeside Dining Room by double French doors. It has a retractable ceiling screen and projector. The room can accommodate 40 guests. Owasco Ballroom is the largest of the rooms and features a 16x22 stage. The ballroom can accommodate up to 480 guests. All the rooms feature air and heating systems, modern restrooms, and hardwood floors. Their beautiful lawns are also available for outdoor ceremonies.

Emerson Park Pavilion can host your ceremony, reception, engagement party and bridal showers. The venue offers all-inclusive wedding packages that take care of all your needs. All wedding packages include an on-site wedding coordinator, personalized service for the bridal party, access to community vendor discounts, five hours of reception time, set up of reception accessories including place cards, favors and a guestbook, cake cutting and dessert station attendants, champagne toast, assorted sodas and juices, coffee and tea station, standard napkins, china, glassware, and flatware.

Cuisine
Emerson Park Pavilion offers bar and catering services for all your events. Their catering packages include cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres including meat and cheese board, vegetable displays and more. They offer buffet or plated dinners with different salad, pasta, entree and side choices. Their culinary team works with you to make choices that pair well together and create delicious menus just for your wedding. They also offer bar packages with a large selection of wine, beer and liquor.

53 Reviews for Emerson Park Pavilion

53 Emerson Park Pavilion Reviews

J
Jessica Dudden

Married on 09/29/2018

Best venue ever

BEST VENUE EVER. I can’t say enough good things about this venue and the amazing people running it. The food was amazing, there was so much room to move around and more importantly dance. They ... Read more accommodated everything I asked and helped with everything which made the experience stress free. We had an amazing band and the stage was PERFECT. Not to mention the venue itself is stunning. I promise you will not regret getting married at Emerson Park!

K
Kira Kelley

Married on 08/25/2018

Best day ever!

My husband and I got married at Emerson park in August and we had the best day! Everything about our experience with Andrea was wonderful. She truly made the entire planning process so easy and always ... Read more made me feel at ease. Andrea was always prompt with responses and had great recommendations when I needed them. Our guests had a blast and several said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. All of the staff was so attentive and kind to our guests. Andrea made sure everything went off with out a hitch on our wedding day and I never had to worry about a thing, instead I was able to celebrate with all my family and friends. I would absolutely recommend Emerson Park for a wedding and would do it all over again in a heart beat!

J
Julie

Married on 08/11/2018

The staff was wonderful to work with start to finish Andrea is absolutely amazing. She made the planning and the actual wedding day simple for us. We told her what we wanted and we simply just ... Read more showed up and enjoy the day ! Everyone loved the venue the convenience of having the outside for people to Wander in as well as the spacious dining room Made for a great day and fun was had by all. Can’t say enough good things you wouldn’t be disappointed if you booked here