Emi Memories

Pataskala, OH · View map · Visit website

About Emi Memories

Emi Memories is a wedding photography company based in Pataskala, Ohio. The photographers of this company will capture your wedding day to ensure that every aspect of your celebration is preserved to be remembered forever. They believe that photography should tell a story, and they’re devoted to preserving your and your partner’s love story. Emi Memories specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, film, natural and traditional.

Emi Memories can make a slideshow for your wedding photos and provide a second shooter, so every precious moment is captured on their camera. They offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Trash-the-dress shoot??
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor can provide proofs and prints to compliment your wedding photos. They offer the following items to view and keep your moments:

• Albums

L
Featured
Lianne

Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Ashley and Emi Memories for our September wedding was absolutely FANTASTIC! She helped me create a package that was exactly what we wanted price and service wise. The organization leading ... Read more up to the wedding was fantastic and every detail was planned out. Day of went so well and Ashley and her husband did an AMAZING job shooting and the pictures turned out fantastic! She was so nice and helped me feel at ease. I highly recommend for any photography needs.

Lauren
Lauren Barber

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

As we all know planning a wedding is overwhelming and stressful but Ashley made this part of my wedding planning a breeze! She reached out to me and asked what kind of engagement photos I wanted and ... Read more the types of poses. She already had a handful of ideas already! We decided to choose a Lifestyle shoot, which just meant it was natural photos in the comfort of our own home. I honestly can not stop looking at them!!! I also requested a few pictures with our puppies which I LOVE!!! She did so great and I can’t wait to continue to show all my friends and family these photos! And on top of everything she got my photos ready to show me super quick!! Definetly would recommend Emi Memories!

L
LIliana

Married on 09/09/2017

We are very happy with the photos! Read more We are very happy with the photos!