Emie's Emporium

Franklin, NH · View map

About Emie's Emporium

Emie's Emporium will help you design and customize, then hand-make your personal invitations, announcements, save-the-dates, and more. But it doesn't stop at ceremony needs. I also create what you need for your reception: table numbers, escort cards, favor boxes, and dry-embossed napkins. Everything you need to make your special day more personal, a day that will stand out in both yours and your guests' memories.

On my website, you will find more than just wedding invitations. I love to craft, and I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Card making and scrapbooking are my favorites, as well as cross-stitching and sewing. I can't paint or draw, but give me a glue gun and some silk flowers, and I will make some beautiful wedding decorations that will last forever!

I also love to show others how to make cards and/or scrapbook. So if you are within 250 miles of my location, I can do a DIY party or help you make a memento and learn something new.

Thank you so much for visiting, and please come back soon! I look forward to working with you.

1 Reviews for Emie's Emporium

1 Emie's Emporium Reviews

T
Tammy

Married on 09/17/2016

4.7

Fantastic service! Very lovely work. Read more Fantastic service! Very lovely work.

Emie's Emporium FAQ