Emilie Paige XO

Newtown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Emilie Paige XO

Located in New York, EmiliePaigeXO is a professional makeup company, services provided are generally located in PA, NJ, DE, and NY. Emilie has been creating different looks and providing makeup services for over eight years, and always making sure brides feel comfortable and beautiful on their special day.

A trained and certified makeup artist, Emilie’s passion is makeup, and her goal is to enhance brides’ beauty from within. She’s trained in a wide variety of styles and application techniques. With Emilie, brides can receive quality tattoo coverage, contour makeup, and fake lashes. She travels beyond with a small fee, and her maximum group size is 15, so brides can easily include their closest friends, ensuring they also look and feel their best.

16 Reviews for Emilie Paige XO

16 Emilie Paige XO Reviews

C
Chrystelle Sharpe

Married on 04/03/2019

Winter Formal

Emilie did my makeup for my winter formal. She did a great job making sure my foundation was well blended and put on the lashes with ease. She was also able to match the foundation with my skintone ... Read more and highlight my eyelids in order to make my eyes pop.

Hannah
Hannah Garrett

Married on 12/14/2018

Wow! She is amazing!

Emilie is absolutely phenomenal! She does such an amazing job and caters to such a variety of people! We had 10 bridesmaids for my wedding and she did such a great job taking her time on each girl ... Read more and made everyone feel beautiful and look fabulous for the entire night. I highly recommend her for any event! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

A
Allison

Married on 10/08/2016

I used Emilie for a photoshoot and loved the look she gave me! I was pretty flexible on what I wanted, but she was able to capture the look I didn't even know I wanted! I was impressed with the amount ... Read more of moisture she was able to return to my usually dry face and how her contouring highlighted my best features. I know a bit about makeup, and was pleased to see that she was using top products and did not charge an overly high price for less than stellar products. In addition, she took the time to make sure the lip color was correct for the photos I was taking, and actually tried different lip colors until she found the one that suited me best. Next time I would go for a more dramatic look, but I was very impressed by the flawless look she achieved.