Emilio Leon Photography

Guaynabo, PR · View map · Visit website

About Emilio Leon Photography

Emilio Leon Photography is a full service wedding photography company located in Puerto Rico. They are dedicated to making your wedding look as beautiful as the Puerto Rico’s enchanting beaches. The skilled photographers at Emilio Leon Photography are dedicated to your happiness, because they believe that weddings should be remembered for all of time.

Experience

Emilio, of Emilio Leon Photography prides himself on being a storyteller. He sees your wedding as your love story, that needs to be told perfectly. Emilio is passionate about taking ordinary moments and making them into stunning photographs. Emilio Leon Photography will make sure your wedding day looks amazing.

Providing a plethora of services, Emilio Leon Photography is the ideal choice for your wedding day. From additional hours to boudoir shoots, Emilio Leon Photography has got all of your wedding photography needs expertly taken care of. Additional services include:

• Custom graphics

A
Ashley N

Married on 12/09/2018

Best experience ever!!!

Not only have you captured our love but our growing family & we are forever grateful! We would definitely recommend Emilio and his team for your photography needs! Read more Not only have you captured our love but our growing family & we are forever grateful! We would definitely recommend Emilio and his team for your photography needs!

X
Xiomara Rivera

Married on 12/02/2018

Fabulous experience!

I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with Emilio Leon Photography. The photos are so beautiful. Thank you! Read more I can not say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with Emilio Leon Photography. The photos are so beautiful. Thank you!

Irmari R
Irmari R

Married on 11/27/2018

Excellent!

My experience was amazing. Emilio Leon and his team members were very helpful and willing to make every picture look perfect, just the way I wanted or even better. My pictures are gorgeous! I highly ... Read more recommend Emilio Leon Photography.