Emilio Olabarrieta

San Juan, PR · View map

About Emilio Olabarrieta

Emilio Olabarrieta Event Atelier is a decor and design business in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Emilio is the director and creative mind behind the business. He has been serving clients and designing stunning events since 1996. His work has been featured in several publications including InStyle, Martha Stewart Weddings, Grace Ormonde Wedding Magazine, and more. Emilio and his team serve all of Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.

They design and execute one-of-a-kind events. Their services include conceptualization and brainstorming for events and activities, design, theme, concept, layouts, assembly and more. Their decor is not just decorations. They strive to make every element maintain synergy with color schemes, themes, furniture, linens, florals, and other key wedding elements. They take your venue from nothing to a complete transformation into a breathtaking environment.

16 Reviews for Emilio Olabarrieta

16 Emilio Olabarrieta Reviews

J
Juan R. Mella

Married on 11/25/2018

Simply the Best!

Emilio is simply the best! We planned our destination wedding at the Vanderbilt in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After meeting with various designers, we knew that it had to be Emilio and his team. He was ... Read more great to work, professional, and a gentleman. While my wife and I generally tend to micro manage every detail, we gave Emilio the green light and completely confided in him to design and decorate the wedding of our dreams. He was even able to stay within our budget. The decor for the ceremony and reception was absolutely stunning, even better than we had envisioned during the planning process, and created the ambiance that helped make our night magical. We would hire over and over again!

N
Natalie

Married on 03/11/2017

I can not say enough good things about Arquetipo! They are absolutely incredible at what they do. We planned a destination wedding at the Vanderbilt in San Juan and they were recommended to us by our ... Read more planner. We had multiple appointments scheduled for that day but cancelled them immediately after meeting Arquetipo. The floor plan they came up with blew us away. We scheduled a skype call to see the actual tables about a month before the wedding and were amazed at what we were shown. The day of the wedding was truly a sight to be seen. They brought our vision to life plus more just by looking at a few pinterest boards we put together and a few conversations by phone. The decor was absolutely stunning! Everyone raved about how incredible the room and ceremony looked. The flowers were beautiful and the mix of mirrors and candles and crystals were breathtaking. And all of this for a completely reasonable price! If you want a wedding to remember BOOK Arquetipo! They will not disappoint. They are absolute masters at their craft.

M
Marilyn

Married on 02/19/2016

Emilio, Julio and the team at Arquetipo are beyond outstanding and come second to none. I will never forget seeing our ceremony and reception venue the day of our wedding. It was breathtaking and the ... Read more detail was unbelievable. If you are looking for the absolutely best there is, look no further than Arquetipo. From day one, their team was extremely responsive and professional. They are experts in their field and have quite the portfolio to back them up. My husband and I got married at the Ritz-Carlton, San Juan and the hotel recommended we use Emilio and Julio. These two create magic. Our table settings and other decor were so romantic, warm and inviting. The flowers were perfection and every last detail was perfect. I have an extremely A-type, detailed, personality and I was very particular with who I would trust for our wedding decor. I will forever be grateful to Arquetipo for making our day nothing less than perfection. Marilyn and Brent