Emily Brault Photography

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Emily Brault Photography

The Process

Meeting new couples makes my heart happy! Because I want us to be a good fit, you're invited to my studio or my favorite local coffee shop for a 1 on 1 consultation where we will create an ideal timeline, oooh and ahhh over my gorgeous albums, and answer all of your questions! If we can't make an in-person meeting happen, no biggie! We can say hello over a fancy webcam!

If you and your hubby-to-be decide that you'd like to book me for your special day, I'm your girl!

A small retainer fee will be due at booking to reserve your date and the remaining balance is broken up into two payments. We can chat more about that sort of stuff over coffee or in my case, some strong green tea.

Finally, after you've locked me down, we choose a date for your complimentary engagement session.

The engagement session has so many fantastic benefits. Not only will you get photos of the two of you to display around your home, but you can use these images for Save the Dates, or make a cute guest sign-in book for your wedding day.

But I think it's a great way for us to get to know each other a bit so we're not strangers on your wedding day.

When you work with me on your special day, you automattically get 8 hours of coverage to document your wedding. With that comes a second shooter, an assistant, and over 500 edited digital images given to you on a beautiful crystal usb that you can print and share with your family and loved ones.

If you would like to order any additional products such as luxurious heirloom quality albums, or framed prints, my studio encourages it! We can take a peek at the different products I offer before and after your wedding if you wish.

I can also assist with Save the Dates and Thank You cards usuing your favorite snap shots from your engagement session and / or wedding day. The sky is the limit, love!

And let's not forget the BEST GROOMS GIFT ever... Bridal boudoir. Let's not kid ourselves- it's totally an amazing gift for you too! What better way to celebrate this time in your life than with a bridal boudoir session.

Special Note

If you love the look, professionalism, and quality of my work, but just can't afford the $3,500+ price tag for wedding photography, no worries! There are is another option. You can still work with the Emily Brault Photography brand. When you choose an associate package, you're hiring an associate photographer whose photography style is similar to mine, and all of your photo editing and product fulfillment will be through me!

Every one of the associate photographers are talented in their own right, have worked alongside and been mentored by me, and are specialized in capturing the moments and emotions important on your wedding day.

If you're interested in finding out their availability and package information, use the contact form to tell us about your day so I can match you to your dream associate!

If any of the above interests you, please feel free to send me a message! I would love to hear from you.

Thanks and congrats on your special day.

XOXO,

Emily Brault

17 Reviews for Emily Brault Photography

17 Emily Brault Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the Phoenix area, look no further. Emily Brault and her crew captured the people, the scenery and the emotions on our wedding day. Emily's photographs ... Read more have a dreamlike quality, almost vintage looking. She took our engagement photos in dawn light in downtown Chandler and they are amazing. She makes you feel at ease, even when posing you. She captures the warmth of the moment when snapping photos that are not posed. Emily is professional and yet becomes a seamless member of your family when you spend time working with her. I highly recommend her work for weddings but I will also request her again when we need follow up family photo sessions. Thank you, Emily, for capturing our wedding day on film so we can continue to relive it in the coming years!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/02/2018

Emily did my boudoir photos and I am obsessed with my photos! Emily was so helpful during the process and made me super comfortable during my photo shoot! So happy I did my shoot! Read more Emily did my boudoir photos and I am obsessed with my photos! Emily was so helpful during the process and made me super comfortable during my photo shoot! So happy I did my shoot!

A
Abby

Married on 10/20/2018

Love every. Single. Photo!

Emily did my boudoir photos, and she is the BEST at what she does! I must admit, I was very intimidated to do this type of photo, even considering not doing it at all but after reading Emily's ... Read more website, letting loose a few tears, I knew I HAD to do this! I already felt comfortable from what I read, and that held true all throughout the photo-shoot. She has a beautiful and real personality, and is able to show you how truly beautiful you are! Her photos are moody and amazing, and she keeps your photos true to yourself. Yes she touches them up, but still keeps your essence, unlike them unlike others I've seen that photo-shop them so much you don't even know its you! I felt so empowered doing this, I feel like I can take on the world. She helped me gain confidence in my own body image that I didn't have before. The whole process was great throughout all the way from reading the website, getting hair and makeup done, doing the shoot, and to looking at the photos at the reveal. I loved my images, and so did my husband (; I seriously can't recommend her enough. These photos were definitely an investment, but it was SO worth it! I want to do them again when I have another opportunity!!